Squirters

the first time it happened to me i thought i'd pissed myself! i felt so embarrased!

only found out later what it was. then kicked myself for all those times i'd held it in thinking i was bursting to pee!
My wife was the same,she never knew what was going on,but she only squirts when she uses her big toys,or is with somebody huge !

the first time it happened to me i thought i'd pissed myself! i felt so embarrased!

only found out later what it was. then kicked myself for all those times i'd held it in thinking i was bursting to pee!

Hahahaa, dido! It wasn't until I was 24 and working with a girl who told me that it sometimes feels like you ahve to pee before I was like "Ooooh, that's what that is!" lol

It drove me nuts because I would go out of my way to make sure I didn't have to pee before sex, but for some reason , I would have to every time!? Lesson learned! Ha

@slypearl- I would love for you to squirt your sweet cum down my throat so that I could swallow it but keep on letting the juices fly because I want a mouthful to spit on to and in to that tight ass of your to lube you up for a good seeding!!

Back