Splash Mocha

Shii,1st timers,timer, don't know about that but to each is own..this is a major event to not have tried black before
I was thinking about a day pass to Houston to check it out? (Plus it’s pretty much sold out and I can’t stay the whole weekend) do you think it’s worth it to get a taste for the event?

I was thinking about a day pass to Houston to check it out? (Plus it’s pretty much sold out and I can’t stay the whole weekend) do you think it’s worth it to get a taste for the event?
The couple's only passes will go on sale on or before October 9th, but you must be a couple to purchase them. Single women and single men are not permitted to buy them.

They are a great way to experience the event without purchasing a room and you can choose which day you want to attend. Day pass holders must leave property on or before 3 a.m. each night and you are NOT permitted to spend the night in a guest's room.

The couple's only passes will go on sale on or before October 9th, but you must be a couple to purchase them. Single women and single men are not permitted to buy them.

They are a great way to experience the event without purchasing a room and you can choose which day you want to attend. Day pass holders must leave property on or before 3 a.m. each night and you are NOT permitted to spend the night in a guest's room.
Thank you!!! What would be the latest you could arrive on the Saturday? We might not be able to get there till 4 or so?

we just booked our room. Any advice for first timers?
Don't overthink it, I know that is hard to do, but try not to do that. Keep an open mind. Step out of your box a little and introduce yourself to others and tell them you are new to the event; Splash Mocha veterans love meeting new people. I will warn you, Splash Mocha parties is like potato chips....you can't have just one. ;)

We will be arriving Splash 3am on Friday, last time we booked it but had a family emergency and had to leave the event. But looking forward to the event this year. Had Plans to go to but that don’t look it will happen

Back