Splash Mocha numbers

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, but always in Ft. Lauderdale. We are planning to attend the other cities as well. My wife has been rather conservative at these events, and I want her to let loose. One man here stated the black men could have 4-5 women a day/night on average, and if planned, 8-10+. I have also heard of women who had 5, but 16, 18, and 24 men during the event. I have heard and read about the black men having to be ready and prepared, and I understand that fully. (I know several Goodfellazs including TJ) I am just curious of the black men who have attended SM, how many women did you have? And if women would say, how many black men did you experience? I ask mostly as my wife felt odd having so many men, which was a low count to me. That is why I booked these events, so she can let loose and have fun. 3 men in one night is not "letting loose" in my mind.

I was going to let this pass but, for better or worse, here’s my take. The central problem here is it seems you are attending these events FOR YOU to live your fantasies NOT so your wife can “have fun”. Nothing you wrote is about her only what YOU want her to do. She’s told you she’s uncomfortable with playing a game of numbers yet you still insist. Rather than be thankful she’s even exploring your focus is on YOUR expectations and playing up quantity rather than quality. Who cares how many this or that? Why do you care? Your only concern should be your wife, her safety, her pleasure, and her comfort. Stop thinking about what YOU think she should want and LISTEN to what she‘s told you she wants.

I understand but my take about the numbers are how amazed I am that those men who attend are able to do what they do. I cannot imagine in any way being able to please that number of women in 3 days no matter what. And as far as my wife, we both enjoy it, which is why we have attended 4 times, but she just gets so sore so easily. Thus, the same thought about how they are able to do so. She gets too sore and has to stop after just a few. I am glad she enjoys herself, but when these ladies are able to let loose, they may be sore, but they are experiencing it to the fullest, vs. playing with 3 men one night and being too sore to continue for the rest of the event. That may be wrong, but it is my thinking, and I do enjoy it, but would not go w/o her nor if she didn't want to attend. p.s. I DO try to listen to what she wants, but will admit our communication is not what is was the first 7-8 years of marriage, so; point taken.

As you took this post differently than I meant, others may as well. I wanted to delete it but do not see how. I understand how you thought it, but it is as I replied. So, it is best that I delete it, but do not know how. Yes, I enjoy it, but w/o Terry there would be NO enjoyment!

Back