Splash Mocha July 14 Florida

We are wanting to come to Splash Mocha July in Florida we went to book and mall rooms are sold out. If anyone decides not to go or knows someone who wants to sell their room we will take it and pay extra on top..
Hey neighbor! Ashely from Chicago here. I'm going to Splash Mocha FL. May I message you directly?

Last edited:
We just found out about these events and want to attend! It seems so perfect. It seems all of the rooms are taken for the year. I guess we will be buying day tickets to the event which is cool. We will book flights for July if we can be certain we can get passes when they are available. Do we contact Splash Mocha. This seems incredible.

We just found out about these events and want to attend! It seems so perfect. It seems all of the rooms are taken for the year. I guess we will be buying day tickets to the event which is cool. We will book flights for July if we can be certain we can get passes when they are available. Do we contact Splash Mocha. This seems incredible.

Rooms are still available at the overflow hotel, which is very close by, and you have access to all the events at the main hotel. These will sell out very soon too, then day passes will be sold closer to event time.

We are wanting to come to Splash Mocha July in Florida we went to book and mall rooms are sold out. If anyone decides not to go or knows someone who wants to sell their room we will take it and pay extra on top..
Hello,

Guests are not permitted to sell their rooms to other people, reservations are nontransferable.

You can reserve the overflow hotel directly from our website at www.splashmocha.com. The overflow hotel room package includes full access to the main event hotel and automatically places you on a priority waiting list should any cancellations occur, food and ******* are never included that is on your own.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha

Hello,

Guests are not permitted to sell their rooms to other people, reservations are nontransferable.

You can reserve the overflow hotel directly from our website at www.splashmocha.com. The overflow hotel room package includes full access to the main event hotel and automatically places you on a priority waiting list should any cancellations occur, food and ******* are never included that is on your own.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha
Sorry this was made before we knew that we booked the overflow shortly after.. Thank You

Hello,

You can reserve the overflow hotel directly from our website at www.splashmocha.com. The overflow hotel room package includes full access to the main event hotel and automatically places you on a priority waiting list should any cancellations occur, food and drinks are never included that is on your own.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha

Hello,

You can reserve the overflow hotel directly from our website at www.splashmocha.com. The overflow hotel room package includes full access to the main event hotel and automatically places you on a priority waiting list should any cancellations occur, food and drinks are never included that is on your own.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha
We know we booked the overflow... Thank you so much

That's ok just let me know when you are or if you just need a cuck to use. Whatever your last cuck wasn't willing to do I'd be more than happy to do for you.;) I usually stay in Laredo when I'm in Texas that can't be more than a hour's drive to where you live. 🤔
When are you gonna be in Laredo again?

Back