Hedonism II Negril Jamaica 💋

casbabe2

Female
Real Person
We loved Hedo last time we went so much we are planning another fun filled trip😘 deciding on Young, Wicked, and Wild week which is July 19th- Aug. 5th or Shades of Mocha week Sept. 23-30th❤️❤️ Anyone plan on going either of those weeks would love to plan a trip and see some of you there😘❤️💋

Attachments

• EA1EECBA-6071-40EF-B70A-420B3B44F69A.jpeg
    EA1EECBA-6071-40EF-B70A-420B3B44F69A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 950
  • 1C13DF4E-E379-4F2D-87E0-DF2AAC6AA08B.jpeg
    1C13DF4E-E379-4F2D-87E0-DF2AAC6AA08B.jpeg
    785.8 KB · Views: 950
We loved Hedo last time we went so much we are planning another fun filled trip😘 deciding on Young, Wicked, and Wild week which is July 19th- Aug. 5th or Shades of Mocha week Sept. 23-30th❤️❤️ Anyone plan on going either of those weeks would love to plan a trip and see some of you there😘❤️💋
Wow amazing wife. What a lucky hubby. She the type u let have complete control and do what she demands

That’s a great pussy.

We were in Hedo during Feb of this year. Hands down always the best time with the most fun people. Entertainment staff are extremely talented and somehow always remember your name. So many sexy guests .. my wife really loved having sex in the play room under the stars. We absolutely cant wait to go back next year.

We were in Hedo during Feb of this year. Hands down always the best time with the most fun people. Entertainment staff are extremely talented and somehow always remember your name. So many sexy guests .. my wife really loved having sex in the play room under the stars. We absolutely cant wait to go back next year.
It is so great, we never had so much sex in one week as at Hedo

We just booked booked Nov 13-18, if any BBC want to join send me PM and I’ll give you the link to book. They have about 3-4 rooms that can allow 3 guys in a room to help save money so if you have a group of friends that are familiar in the Hotwife, stag-vixen, and swingers lifestyle reach out

Maybe we can get a good group of Hotwife and BBC together

We avoid going during hurricane season. I don't think the risk of a hurricane is huge, but it's very hot and humid. We were there in early October one year when a hurricane was projected to hit the island. It was an amazing hurricane party until reality set in. Fortunately the hurricane missed the island. It was enough to convince us to go in high season.

Nov is not really consider hurricane season it’s the very tail end June-Oct is considering Hurricane season it’s my understanding

k

Back