Splash mocha - Ft Lauderdale

Hit me up for my Kik or Telegram. :cool:
kevin hart its about to go down GIF

IMG_9885.jpeg

We will be there Thursday. BBC, especially tested recently, please hit us up and will give you our kik and photos. She loves creampies
Gross. That’s fine for a regular bull at home but not Splash. Many of the attendees will fuck 25-50 people over the 3-5 days. Prior test results are invalid once you arrive.
For all the rest of us attending, please play safe. That’s a common courtesy at most lifestyle parties.

Is the event still happening even as Florida’s covid cases are surging?
Yes. They already had to cancel their two Ft Lauderdale events in 2020. If they cancel this year, they’d be out of business. They do 4 events per year. They’ve only had one event in the last 18 months and that was the event in Atlanta in May 2021.

Gross. That’s fine for a regular bull at home but not Splash. Many of the attendees will fuck 25-50 people over the 3-5 days. Prior test results are invalid once you arrive.
For all the rest of us attending, please play safe. That’s a common courtesy at most lifestyle parties.
Pound sand. We all make different choices.

I’m sure you’re fake and just jerking off by yourself anyway. That’s not the way the lifestyle operates, though. I’m sure there are guys at Splash willing to fuck without a condom. They’re exactly the guys you wouldn’t want to do that with.
Not fake. You are quite a jerk aren't you? And you know so much about the lifestyle.... guess you are a know it all too.
Good luck with your judgemental life.
We have been in lifestyle for 20 years so thanks for the tips Einstein. We appreciate your brilliance

I’m sure you’re fake and just jerking off by yourself anyway. That’s not the way the lifestyle operates, though. I’m sure there are guys at Splash willing to fuck without a condom. They’re exactly the guys you wouldn’t want to do that with.
Going raw like that??
i cant go for that soul train GIF

it's advertised on a different site.

Club Defy is in Pompano Beach. Full swap club, Euro feel to the place. Club owner has agreed to cut his charges to $30 per person/couple on Aug. 18 only. Doors open at 9 p.m., at 4 a.m. they will start kicking people out.
Club defy was so much fun

Back