Splash Mocha - Ft Lauderdale - July 2024 ticket sales

Hi Guys,

I've decided to attend Splash next year in Ft Lauderdale, we're located in Australia so it's going to be quite the trip to plan. Does anyone know when tickets usually go on sale? I can see on the website that it says they're on sale soon but from what I understand this event sells out fast and I really don't want to miss out!

Thanks for any help you can provide, and sorry for my ignorance..
Hope to see your sexy ass there.

Hi Guys,

I've decided to attend Splash next year in Ft Lauderdale, we're located in Australia so it's going to be quite the trip to plan. Does anyone know when tickets usually go on sale? I can see on the website that it says they're on sale soon but from what I understand this event sells out fast and I really don't want to miss out!

Use www.splashmocha.com

Hi Guys,

Jumping in the deepend there. I hope you have a line of blacks with there dicks out waiting for you x you still going the states this July?

Hi Guys,

How many days will you be here in fort laduerdale
Id love to meet you

Are you unable to find a group of black men in Australia and New Zealand to arrange a GB ( or several) with? That is a time consuming (and somewhat costly) method to fly a considerable distance to the US just to get some black dick.
That’s a pretty poor take on your side. It’s an event we will be attending while already on holiday amongst other things. It’s also not a gangbang. Also not quite sure where you got the impression you should be telling other people what is worth them spending their money on?

Hi Guys,

Im definitely going( Ft Lauderdale july 11th),trip has been paid for. My acct on splash mocha website (KingMenaceBBC) 😈

Back