Spit or Swallow?

I like to find out where a lover would like to cum. Most of the time, they want to cum on my face. Or in my mouth. Usually because their girlfriend or wife won't allow them to.

I love the look on their faces when they realize I swallowed their cum. Certainly not a hardship for me. I love the taste of cum.

I'm curious to know how many white girls swallow black cum? My wife used to suck me a lot but would never swallow, but she enjoys giving head a lot. Please share your images and stories.

It was just four years ago this month that Pam got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. It was also the first time that Pam ever swallowed a full load of hot cum. We had been married almost nine (9) years at that point in time and she had never done that for me. In fact getting a simple blow job was a rarity. When I asked her "why" she simply stated, "Because I was so horny and I wanted too!" "Besides it was your black friends cum! You did tell me not to disappoint him. Didn't you?" I don't recall saying that but who am I to argue?

I'm curious to know how many white girls swallow black cum? My wife used to suck me a lot but would never swallow, but she enjoys giving head a lot. Please share your images and stories.

I used to never swallow, tried it once younger and nearly threw up. I went down on my knees giving my bull a blow job he grabbed my head and shoved himself all the way in as he came. After that I've swallowed anytime he's cum while giving him a blowjob. I started doing the same for my husband who loves that I swallow his as well. Husband never asked why I started now.

I used to never swallow, tried it once younger and nearly threw up. I went down on my knees giving my bull a blow job he grabbed my head and shoved himself all the way in as he came. After that I've swallowed anytime he's cum while giving him a blowjob. I started doing the same for my husband who loves that I swallow his as well. Husband never asked why I started now.
hubby know you fuck other men lol

My wife Susie had swallowed sperm twice before we met. The first time was with a mestizo guy called Dennis and she didn't like it. Some years later, she swallowed sperm again, during her relationship with her black boyfriend Axel. It was during a car trip. Her black boyfriend was turned on and she gave him a blowjob to relieve him.
She found sperm was so viscous to swallow, so she didn't continue trying to swallow it. Since that time she only sucked his black cock to turn him on before the fuck. During our relationship she always did the same.
Despite Susie used to suck my cock to turn me on before our fucks, I would't have been able to cum because she used to suck my cock so hard. Some times she bit my dick too. It caused me some pain and irritation. However, her blowjobs turned me on and we fucked.
Some years later, my wife and me got a trio with her ex boyfriend Axel.
All the times we had sex together, she sucked his cock to turn him on. Even I assisted her twice sucking our black friend's cock together. In all the occations he reacted with great erections immediately.
In one occation we were in a friend's house during a party, and we were joking, talking about sex. I was wondering myself how Axel had been able to cum on the car, some years before, just with Susie's blowjob, taking in count she used to suck so hard.
I called Susie apart and proposed her to suck Axel's cock. We said we were going to the sanitary, but we went to a paragraph room from the house. Once there, Susie unzziped Axel and sucked his cock hardly. She bit it a little too. I asked him if he was feeling pain but he denied it saying that he was feeling an incredible pleasure.
Axel started to gasp softly and some seconds later he warned us that he was going to cum. Then Susie licked over his old frenum's area and Axel exploded in a powerful orgasm. Susie swallowed his sperm until the last drope. He felt an incredible pleasure and relief at the same time. Unfortunately he was not able to scream of pleasure due anyone could have heard him.
When I saw Axel cumming in my wife mouth, I turned on like crazy. I felt envy for her and I would have liked placing my head before his dick and receive his cum over my face.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/blowjob-in-a-party.22984/
Just a little part from that exciting blowjob could be recorded, but it was enough.

Deep throat was right women do have clits in their throats and I am totally amazed that so many women want to get face fucked and I always thought I was pleasing them by fucking their pussy

Back