Spit or Swallow?

Why waste it, cum is a terrible thing to waste. Swallow it and be happy.

tumblr_nmf28wW1T31u0va71o1_500.jpg

When you are fucking a wonderful woman who wants to pull out and cum any place other than in her and if she is still in the throes of orgasm a man should keep pumping even if it gives him a heart attack

I love to swallow my lover's cum. To take his cock in my mouth after he has had it in my pussy, taste the juices, make him moan and to know he is totally enjoying the undivided attention, then to top it off with swallowing every last drop of his huge load. Then, if we are really lucky, we have more time for me to keep sucking and start all over again. :wub:

I love to swallow my lover's cum. To take his cock in my mouth after he has had it in my pussy, taste the juices, make him moan and to know he is totally enjoying the undivided attention, then to top it off with swallowing every last drop of his huge load. Then, if we are really lucky, we have more time for me to keep sucking and start all over again. :wub:

Very interesting, never knew that about you, learn something every day. I like it, though. ;)

Back