Spit or Swallow?

Always, always swallow, ladies! ;)

I always swallow the creamy stuff....although I've never been with black man I heard it's extra creamie and tastes much better?

Yes in both cases! ;) I've only been with 4 white boys in my life, 3 in high school and my husband. But every brotha I have given head to has not only had much thicker and much yummier cum, but they came about double what the white boys did. If I had to guess I'd say because black men are just of superior stock and breed, and so their cum is much higher quality, and them usually having much bigger balls than white guys probably accounts for the increased amount.

Giving head to black guys is kind of an obsession with me, lol. I've had sex with 11 different black men since I started living the white slut IR lifestyle, but I've probably sucked off 30 or more. A majority of which I didn't even get the names of, lol. I've got a thing where when I go clubbing, when I find a decent looking brotha that shows interest or lets me grind on him on the dance floor, I usually end up pulling him off to a booth or a bathroom stall and showing him some white girl head game :D It's something I've sort of gotten a rep for in the club scene here... I've been told brothas that don't know me just refer to me as 'Becky'. (For those of you who don't know, that's a slang term for white girls giving head, it's from a rap song that makes a joke that all white girls are named Rebecca, or Becky lol)

A stereotype about white girls among alot of brothas is that we are sluttier than other types of women when it comes to black men. We fuck on the first date, we love to suck cock and are at the best at it, and we always swallow. Some stereotypes are true, huh? lol

I always swallow the creamy stuff....although I've never been with black man I heard it's extra creamie and tastes much better?

Always, always swallow, ladies! ;)

Yes in both cases! ;) I've only been with 4 white boys in my life, 3 in high school and my husband. But every brotha I have given head to has not only had much thicker and much yummier cum, but they came about double what the white boys did. If I had to guess I'd say because black men are just of superior stock and breed, and so their cum is much higher quality, and them usually having much bigger balls than white guys probably accounts for the increased amount.

Giving head to black guys is kind of an obsession with me, lol. I've had sex with 11 different black men since I started living the white slut IR lifestyle, but I've probably sucked off 30 or more. A majority of which I didn't even get the names of, lol. I've got a thing where when I go clubbing, when I find a decent looking brotha that shows interest or lets me grind on him on the dance floor, I usually end up pulling him off to a booth or a bathroom stall and showing him some white girl head game :D It's something I've sort of gotten a rep for in the club scene here... I've been told brothas that don't know me just refer to me as 'Becky'. (For those of you who don't know, that's a slang term for white girls giving head, it's from a rap song that makes a joke that all white girls are named Rebecca, or Becky lol)

A stereotype about white girls among alot of brothas is that we are sluttier than other types of women when it comes to black men. We fuck on the first date, we love to suck cock and are at the best at it, and we always swallow. Some stereotypes are true, huh? lol

Semen taste is determined by a man's diet, not his race.

As for volume, frequency of ejaculation plays a role, and certain vitamins and supplements, like zinc, Vitamin E, and lecithin can help increase semen volume.

Same response as the other thread like this one....depends on the taste and whether or not i have to take a breath at the moment he starts, because sort of like eating when you have been starving all day you have to swallow your food before you can take a breath

Back