Spit or Swallow?

My wife always swallows her black lover's cum. She has swallowed my cum a few times in the beginning of our relationship, after which she decided she didn't like the taste and would only give me blowjobs with these flavored condoms. And now she doesn't give me blowjobs at all anymore, not even with a condom. Her lover however can get as many blowjobs as he wants, and always without a condom.

My wife always swallows her black lover's cum. She has swallowed my cum a few times in the beginning of our relationship, after which she decided she didn't like the taste and would only give me blowjobs with these flavored condoms. And now she doesn't give me blowjobs at all anymore, not even with a condom. Her lover however can get as many blowjobs as he wants, and always without a condom.
She knows she is expected to swallow cum from a big black cock, plus she can't resist it anyway!!!

Honestly if she isn't willing giving you the oral sex...you certainly don't deserve it!
At least you realize that!!
It's just better when cucks are denied outright !

Back