Spit or Swallow?

Have swallowed thousands of cumloads over the years - mostly hubbies - but probably around 60 to 70 from the balls of various black men also. The taste has never been all that great, but the turn on knowing how much immense pleasure I'm creating for whatever man I'm going down on at the time as his semen is sliding down my throat more than makes up for it!
Well said and sooo sexy

I always swallow a black mans cum! It shows him the respect that I have for him and that he's in control. Besides I hate to waste a good thing you should never spit his cum out. Funny thing is I have only gave my husband a few BJ since we have been together and have never swallowed his :blackgreedy:.

Have swallowed thousands of cumloads over the years - mostly hubbies - but probably around 60 to 70 from the balls of various black men also. The taste has never been all that great, but the turn on knowing how much immense pleasure I'm creating for whatever man I'm going down on at the time as his semen is sliding down my throat more than makes up for it!
If my wife feels safe enough to put the cock in her mouth, she feels safe enough to swallow his semen. In the 5 years we have been doing this she has had several Black Men as boyfriends and 3 different Black Bulls, and all of them had her swallow the semen. When I talked with them about her sucking, all agreed that if she didn't swallow the cum it would be insulting to the Black Man. One said that if she could suck his dick, then she damned well could swallow his cum! It never was an issue with us because she really loves to savor and swallow semen! She said that each man has a little different taste, but none have had a disagreeable flavor, but for her the real thrill is not the taste. She has always felt that semen is the essence of a man, and the act of swallowing his semen prolongs her contact with the MAN quality of him. If he cums in her pussy she has the same contact, but some of it has to leak out and be lost. Hours after she has swallowed his semen, when he has left us to ourselves, that part of him is still being absorbed by her body, and it keeps her turned on.

I hope this explains the thoughts of one white couple.

Back