Spit or Swallow?

Possibly...when his head is at the top of my throat and he starts to cum, I love the way the throbbing head feels at my throat. If I have a gag reflex, I like him holding my head from pushing away...
Here Jen. Gargle with this before trying to deep throat and you can stop the gag reflex. Maybe swallow just a little to numb your throat deeper. Never fails for me.
4825_4874_1.jpg

If he shoves it down your throat just a little further you will throw up and your stomach contents will mix with his cum in a most erotic way, yummy from the tummy mixed with cummy is so good.

You haven't been eating the right bananas then.
Not sure about bananas but have swallowed some long swords without gagging but the curved scimtar swords always cause a gagging reflex. Just lay on ones back with your head tilted back and let the sword holder slide it in slowly and down it goes. But if the sword goes of when it is in deep the load goes right down

Not sure about bananas but have swallowed some long swords without gagging but the curved scimtar swords always cause a gagging reflex. Just lay on ones back with your head tilted back and let the sword holder slide it in slowly and down it goes. But if the sword goes of when it is in deep the load goes right down

Now that's a good mouth fuck...

So I guess I was a sword holder this weekend, that's exactly what I did on Sunday haha.

Back