Spider-Man BNWO

Being a Spider-Man fan and interracial cuckold. I leave you a story to which I would like.

We are under the BNWO, my arrest is a public wish. That evening, there is a riot in a neighborhood. My girlfriend is worried that I am being arrested and asks me to be careful.
But 45 mins after my departure, I realize that I forgot my camera.
****** to go home.
When I arrive in the room, my camera was on the desk but I hear from the living room Shanelle enjoying: - I love your black cocks too much!
I slowly leave the bedroom with my full suit, cross the hall and arrive in the living room.
I see Shanelle gangbanged by 5 very very well-endowed black men. She gets off so much that I feel humiliated. Shanelle turns her head and sees me:
- Darling ! Screaming in shame.
The blacks withdraw from his holes, I have so much to do that they knock me out.

I wake up some time later in the living room, on my knees, each hand handcuffed, fortunately still masked.
Shanelle always gets fucked by her black lovers.
- looked at the cuckold just woke up.
They continue to fuck her fiercely, I can see her big tits moving, her face filled with drool, her masquara dripping.
I try to get out of there but without success, the handcuffs are too well attached.
- You guys can smash my pussy, said Shanelle wagging a cock.
A renoi: we told you so.
Cocks pound my girlfriend's pussy finally supposedly.
A renoi: look at Spider how we smash your girlfriend's pussy.
Shanelle: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa black whore.
Incredible me who believed that my girlfriend really loved me but in fact, she does not care. She loves big black cock.

2 renois ejaculate in her pussy while screaming. She kneels in front of the 3 others who jerk off. Incredible the amount of cum flowing from her vagina.
She caresses her breasts, looking at me with an air of slut.
Shanelle: Everything was planned honey, the riot, your camera... And thanks to you, they gave me $40,000
Eh ? She sold me? It's not possible. She can't do this... Oh damn the amount of cum squirting all over her face, she's not completely covered. I get so hard in my costume. They rub their dicks on his face insulting him with "Dirty white" They sit on our couch breathless.
Shanelle fondles her tits licking her cum face.
- Look my darling, everything is sperm... You understand that it's over for you!
- How so, darling?
A renoi asks: unmask the front when bringing him back to the neighborhood.
- Eh ? No pity! Sweetheart !
She gets up, walks slowly, stands behind me.
- Gentlemen, here is his face preview!
She grabbed my mask, gently pulling it off despite my moving.
- Nooooooo!
Unmasked by my own girlfriend that she humiliation.
They see my face, Shanelle pulls my hair to show my face.
To be continued...

Attachments

• Spider Cocu 1.jpg
    Spider Cocu 1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 38
Back