Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 334 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
Yes, for sure. We have a paddle (which hangs next to the kitchen bulletin board); an old fashioned, flat backed, haribrush and of course a strap (which hangs on the inside of the pantry door. I know that bob hates the strap more than anything, but then again, sometimes, cucks need the strap.
We all need the strap to be kept firmly in our place. We have to know our place and be reminded on a weekly basis

Your husband was really crying from being beaten by the black man? How did it make you feel to see him so weak and pathetic at the hands of a big black man?
To be made to cry by a Black Bull in front of my gf would be a dream come true.
For him to demonstrate his Manliness to her is a massive turn on

Yes, for sure. We have a paddle (which hangs next to the kitchen bulletin board); an old fashioned, flat backed, haribrush and of course a strap (which hangs on the inside of the pantry door. I know that bob hates the strap more than anything, but then again, sometimes, cucks need the strap.
Seeing the strap on display every day must really keep him on his toes😲

My wife has had one of her female friends, who also loves the black cock, tie me to the bed posts at the end of our bed and as I watched my wife beg, moan, cuss in pleasure and cum all over a BBC, the friend spank my ass HARD with a big, thick wooden paddle as punishment for having such a small, worthless, useless, little white dick……..and I love it…my cage bounces and shakes around with every swat, if feels good being put in my place like this while watching the cock of my dreams that I wish I had pleasure my wife!
jfvyfyrv.jpg
Yes, you're not the first to come up with that idea. I'm guilty of under-performing to my ex-wife so being spanked at the end of the bed would make me feel I got the punishment I deserved.

Here is a question for the gorup and your thoughts would be appreciated. My cuck is spanked whenever my Black Bull and/or I feel he needs it - like it or not, want iit or not - he's going over a knee. Currently, cuck bob is o Probation and he has a few hours of Community Service to perform. This past Saturday, his Probation Officer, Ms. C. did a house check visit. bob was not happy and was rather disrespectful to her. - to the point she actually gave him an additonial 20 hours of Community Service. Both Tyrone, my Black Bull, and I feel the additional hours are appropriate. However, later last night, Tyrone and I got to thinking. if bob had done that to one of our friends, mom or dad, etc. Tyrone would have spanked him good, right then and there in front of the one bob disrespected. Since bob's PO knows he is spanked (during her home visits, she does see the paddle ourt etc., , Tyrone is thinking, why should not bob be paddled for disrespecting her? Yes, bob now has more hours to do, but that is from his PO. bob broke our rule by disrespecting an authority. Also, by having to do more hours, he will not be available to serve (service) Tyrone or me. Are we being too harsh?

Here is a question for the gorup and your thoughts would be appreciated. My cuck is spanked whenever my Black Bull and/or I feel he needs it - like it or not, want iit or not - he's going over a knee. Currently, cuck bob is o Probation and he has a few hours of Community Service to perform. This past Saturday, his Probation Officer, Ms. C. did a house check visit. bob was not happy and was rather disrespectful to her. - to the point she actually gave him an additonial 20 hours of Community Service. Both Tyrone, my Black Bull, and I feel the additional hours are appropriate. However, later last night, Tyrone and I got to thinking. if bob had done that to one of our friends, mom or dad, etc. Tyrone would have spanked him good, right then and there in front of the one bob disrespected. Since bob's PO knows he is spanked (during her home visits, she does see the paddle ourt etc., , Tyrone is thinking, why should not bob be paddled for disrespecting her? Yes, bob now has more hours to do, but that is from his PO. bob broke our rule by disrespecting an authority. Also, by having to do more hours, he will not be available to serve (service) Tyrone or me. Are we being too harsh?

Oh my no you are not harsh, he should of been spanked right then and thre while being disrespectful as a matter of fact you should invite the probation officer back make it right with Tyrone and the officer giving him a over the knee spanking Bob needs the corrective discipline

The pain and humiliation of being spanking in front of you would turn him into a good boyFlJSxvjWIAARoLY.jpeg

I've been disciplined like this multiple time by our bull for bad things I've done, I always remember the first time because I was nervous about what would happenned, basically I talked to my wife in a very rude way, she texted her bull and he said he's going to punish me next time he'll be coming. When he came few days later I was really nervous while he was calm, after chilling and talking for about an hour he told me it was time for my punishment .

It was only me and him in the bedroom because I didnt want my wife to see me humiliated so much this way, he told me to undress myself and to bend over the bed and began to talk about what I said to my wife and that a cuck like me shouldn't act this way .

He first spanked me with his bare hand then with a belt wich was in the moment extremly painfull but when it goes away I'm like ok it wasn't as bad as I thought, kneeling on rice is worse in my opinion because the pain last longer

I recommend to cucks to do this if your into this kind of discipline because it just feel right when you missbehave

I've been disciplined like this multiple time by our bull for bad things I've done, I always remember the first time because I was nervous about what would happenned, basically I talked to my wife in a very rude way, she texted her bull and he said he's going to punish me next time he'll be coming. When he came few days later I was really nervous while he was calm, after chilling and talking for about an hour he told me it was time for my punishment .

It was only me and him in the bedroom because I didnt want my wife to see me humiliated so much this way, he told me to undress myself and to bend over the bed and began to talk about what I said to my wife and that a cuck like me shouldn't act this way .

He first spanked me with his bare hand then with a belt wich was in the moment extremly painfull but when it goes away I'm like ok it wasn't as bad as I thought, kneeling on rice is worse in my opinion because the pain last longer

I recommend to cucks to do this if your into this kind of discipline because it just feel right when you missbehave
Yes totaly agree as a sisicuckold myself I have had several over the knee panties pulled spanking both from black men and the gf they were sexing for me. I recommend this to other cuckolds as well

I like how you never resisted, you just submitted like a good white man. He knew the white man is a wimp and they can do what they want with us. I think he should've made the wife see how much of a wimp and loser you were. We're you crying in pain?

I would thank the bull afterwards. When your wife saw your ass she must have been very pleased and aroused, enough to spread her legs and thank the strong handsome bull with the gift of her aroused pussy.

I like how you never resisted, you just submitted like a good white man. He knew the white man is a wimp and they can do what they want with us. I think he should've made the wife see how much of a wimp and loser you were. We're you crying in pain?
He's a strong man, he warned me before that if I try to resist he would punish me harder, I knew I had no chances and that submitting is the best option

Back