Spade tattoos qos jewelry

Don't have your wife get a fake tattoo or but underwear that has BBC stuff on it. You only wear that bracelet when I show up, but never at Wal-Mart. Kind of racists if You look into it. You only make sure every blk guy sees it in private, not in public. Fake Love
Such great comments. Learned a lot

That's the only thing that kind of throws me for the looks of it. I like the black spade.
I've seen some variants where the words "queen of spades" was written around the spade. I've ever seen a playing card of the queen of spades. There's also a term called snow bunny for white women who are only into black men, so there's that.

If you're looking to get inked, definitely sit with a good artist for some sketches.

I've seen some variants where the words "queen of spades" was written around the spade. I've ever seen a playing card of the queen of spades. There's also a term called snow bunny for white women who are only into black men, so there's that.

If you're looking to get inked, definitely sit with a good artist for some sketches.
Maybe I'd like it more if it was an offset "Q" with a different font or something.

Maybe I'd like it more if it was an offset "Q" with a different font or something.
Hmmm... Sounds interesting to me. There's a few websites that sell QOS stuff. Definitely experiment and let us know.

By the way, where would you display the tattoo? On your ass? Ankle?

My wife doesnt hide hers. She wears a permanent tattoo that is easily seen so long as it not winter time! lol too cold to show skin that time of year! lol she is getting 2 more QoS tattoos. One on the back of her next and one on top of her right foot!

Back