South Florida was a great time for us!

As a Asian FemDom wife and a white male hubby cuck, we had a great time in south Florida on the last visit. We will visit again, however in a bit we will go out to Vegas. She loves the high limit Asian rooms we play at for the gambling end!

Our trip to Florida was comprised of mostly staying at The Roof Top nude/swingers hotel on Hollywood beach and going to the Trapeze Swing Club in Fort Lauderdale. The hotel is a block off the actually beach and directly on what they call A1A which is the north south main road through Hollywood beach coast area, go to the end of Hollywood Blvd and turn left, that is the road. The Trapeze club is up in Fort Lauderdale at the major intersection of Commercial Blvd. and 441/State Road 7 area.

The wife set up with 3 black men to spend the week with us. One was a true stud, hung and physically awesome. The other two were more 'normal' can I say?? All three were above average for first time hook ups and no problems. One of the 'normal-average' (God-lord, I hate to say stuff like that but I am trying to describe stuff so sorry if I offend anyone) might continue with us and he is boyfriend potential to the max for my lovely wife. She looks so awesome standing next to a black gentlemen, she is Asian, 5'4" or so and 110-115 pounds, long hair, tattoos and that Southeast Asian tanned complexion.

We had a great time at Margaretville Resort, Jimmy Buffet's place a few blocks over on the beach from the Roof Top Motel. The wife loved walking around nude inside the hotel (the RoofTop) only with her 6 inch high heels on and me in a g string and flip flops. Although it is a nude swingers place, there are touches of everything there. So some of the people did look at me in a pink g string and female flip flops and the wife strutted and occasionally pulled my balls and bitch slapped me if I didn't jump fast enough. Seriously she does this stuff to me. LOL.

The one black gentlemen, the boyfriend material I referred to, we treated to dinner a few nights, shopping over at the Galleria Mall and a whole afternoon at a spa for a professional massage and other spa delights. I paid for it and even he wanted to but don't think he had the financial means from what we knew about him. Made my wife feel even extra special, powerful and in her own little world, if anyone of you can relate to this kind of pampering the BBC bull??? She loves to act the whole part, FemDom, flaunting material things and living the lifestyle, etc.

We also enjoyed the heck out of a south Florida tradition in steakhouses called Tropical Acers over on the west side of Fort Lauderdale and it has been there since like 1970 or something. WOW, fantastic. The whole aura of it was great. It was not on the beach so there was more of a 'straight crowd' there. The wife is in a crotch length black skirt showing off the outline of her thong panty without any thing left to the imagination, in bright red high heels as well. Low cut top showing off her boobs (yes I knew Asians have little ones--but she had a boob job) and a push up show off bra on off course. She walks arm in arm in with me and after appetizers switches places at the table with the BBC and is hanging all over him. The eyeballs were rolling!!!! She loved it, comical to say the least!!!!

We also enjoyed a place called Jimbo Sand Bar and Grill at Hollywood Beach also. The bar was great and they had mad shrimp and crab plates. Our BBC loved that also. Said he could not dine at those type of places on his lifestyle. Later that night we all went to a strip bar, I think it was called Solid Gold. I catered to them both there, kind of playing waitress and helping the BBC in the bathroom. He got so horny, we went to one of the stalls in the bathroom on the end and I serviced him, I loved it. He never had sex with a cuck male and he is a natural. When we got back tot he table with the wife, he tells the wife he wants more of me. He went out and hugged onto the wife and proclaimed how straight he is and I am the one engaged in the bi/gay sex. The wife laughed. What he didn't know was how the wife was prepping him with her couple hours long foreplay and the continued touching of his cock. When he needed to go to the restroom, she tells him to take me and just show me his cock and flaunt it. As he did, I opened my mouth and let's just say he loved it. Took me by the back of the head and literally used me. Still get hard thinking about it.

Hope you enjoyed our short details of the south Florida trip.

Last edited:
Back