Sounds, smells, and triggers

Samantha P

Gold Member
Hi everyone! I'm sitting here listening and looking for new tunes to play in my classes (I teach yoga) when i stumbled across some old 2pac (How do U want it). I downloaded it immediately! I was never a big rap fan but OMGOSH it triggered memories of me kneeling on the carpet of a dimly lit, smoke filled room. Mr Ray was standing in front of me and i was kissing and gently sucking on his balls while stroking his long cock. I could smell the heady smoke he was blowing into the air as he gyrated his hips to that beat.
35480923471_5864fd7dca_b.jpg

I'm going to play that song when i get some "alone time" lol.

My question....what sounds, smells, or sights trigger your strongest memories? Do share.

Usher's Yeah. There is a club here that played it all the time and I danced with two guys to it before going home to a threesome.

Hi everyone! I'm sitting here listening and looking for new tunes to play in my classes (I teach yoga) when i stumbled across some old 2pac (How do U want it). I downloaded it immediately! I was never a big rap fan but OMGOSH it triggered memories of me kneeling on the carpet of a dimly lit, smoke filled room. Mr Ray was standing in front of me and i was kissing and gently sucking on his balls while stroking his long cock. I could smell the heady smoke he was blowing into the air as he gyrated his hips to that beat.

My question....what sounds, smells, or sights trigger your strongest memories? Do share.
Hmm, very interesting post. Seems the universe works in mysterious ways. I'll explain...

"How Do You Want It" was a HUGE hit featuring 2pac and Jodeci, one of the best RnB groups of all time. I recently schooled my white FWB here in Austin on old school RNB and gave her an assignment: listen to all three classic Jodeci albums,
1. Forever my Lady
2. Diary of a Mad Band
3. The show, the after party, the hotel

These 3 albums represent some of the best pussy soaking, panty dropping, bumping and grinding music EVER.

I had Jodeci playing in the background during one of our sessions, and she came harder than she ever did with me. Too this day We still talk about how much she soaked my bed (and floor, and ottoman)

That track Jodeci did with 'Pac was icing on the cake.

it's as if you were listening in on my conversations :devil::blackgreedy:

Mike

One of my relaxed state memories always comes up when i hear Bob Marley`s "Three Little Birds." ;)
Other then this... the smell of my girlfriend`s used pussy is always nice. :D

Hmm, very interesting post. Seems the universe works in mysterious ways. I'll explain...

"How Do You Want It" was a HUGE hit featuring 2pac and Jodeci, one of the best RnB groups of all time. I recently schooled my white FWB here in Austin on old school RNB and gave her an assignment: listen to all three classic Jodeci albums,
1. Forever my Lady
2. Diary of a Mad Band
3. The show, the after party, the hotel

These 3 albums represent some of the best pussy soaking, panty dropping, bumping and grinding music EVER.

I had Jodeci playing in the background during one of our sessions, and she came harder than she ever did with me. Too this day We still talk about how much she soaked my bed (and floor, and ottoman)

That track Jodeci did with 'Pac was icing on the cake.

it's as if you were listening in on my conversations :devil::blackgreedy:

Mike
I have my marching orders!

I can't believe you have "alone" time, pretty one.

2 pac was cool , but the teacher was much better (SCARFACE) the owner of the discography (RAP A LOT) , better lyrics and great music . Specially the first albums , him originaly come from ( GETO BOYS ) Houston hip hop .

R Kelly's debut album brings back memories of making love with a beautiful woman. It happened last year, We were staying at my best friend's house for the weekend in Dayton, Ohio. Me and this special lady (Asian) stayed downstairs in the basement and we did nothing but made the sweetest and deepest love while listening to R Kelly's 12 play.

In the previous generation it was disco....but now the hiphop seems to ******* and mesmerize the white girls...!!!!

In the previous generation it was disco....but now the hiphop seems to ******* and mesmerize the white girls...!!!!
Generation and what we are used to, and our (positive) experiences that are somehow associated with the music definitely play into it. For me that would be different genres of rock music (hard or ballads), for my youth experiences.

And then there is also a development of our "musical ear", a period where we listen to a more diverse spectrum in order to find out what we really like or dislike instead of just taking what`s provided as "fashionable" at a time. That would include many different genres, some that have existed even before we were born, others we came across because we get to know someone who likes a certain type of music that we didn`t even know existed before.

Apart from the rock based music there are some genres that i really grew into and "fell in love with". For me those include Reggae, Funk, Swing, Bossa Nova, Salsa, Kongolese music, Modern Jazz, R`n`B, and even some Soul. ;)

Although i like select hiphop songs, mostly when they seem authentic and have meaningful lyrics and a melodic tune too, it is not a genre i generally like, nor that i find it attractive especially in a "sexual way".
And if you turn on some hardcore-style rap, it will most definitely make me jump up and run as fast as i can. *lol*

But well, we all know tastes are different as are flavors. :) - To each their own i guess.

Back