Some wife, I would accept this extreme and hot situation.. For me it is very curly and addictive

Alicebitch

Male
From
UK
Hi I am Alice

In my search for sensations and hard and extreme games.
A situation has me trapped like a hot white bitch.
I tell you the plot of the situation (write a novel about this fantasy-desire that excites me so much) https://www.literotica.com/s/the-submission-of-alice-ch-01

Imagine the protagonist, a beautiful wife to love her husband, but for work, live temporarily in different cities.
The boredom of some weekends, she, as usual, going out drinking or having fun with female friends at night.

On one occasion, he meets an attractive Black man. Man is a great seducer, and she lets her desires flow and the evening ends, when she wakes up in the morning, naked in his bed.
Then the wife remembers, wishing to be seduced by the black, that the desire for sex enveloped her and they both spent one night of total and curly sex, enjoying as a Goddess with the lover Black after that wonderful night of sex, being fucked by his first black man.

Before saying goodbye to that great black lover. He tells the wife (and he shows it to him) the video that he has recorded, where he can see perfectly to her, enjoying like a white slut with him. Taking his hard black dick, for his pussy and ass in repeated times sucking that great cock, spilling abundant cum, and screaming and moaning in each orgasm like a bitch in heat.

He demands you now, that you want him to become his white wife and bitch submissive, always let him order it.
If she does not obey your wishes, send the video to his horned husband, which would destroy his marriage.

The wife is now, between two options, yield to follow I feel the submissive white bitch when her new black lover order it, or your current life with your husband, it will break.

She would like to repeat, the intense sensations of night of vice and hard sex with the handsome and with big black dick,
but it bothers him that he ****** her to do it with blackmail.

She also does not want to lose her husband. So he decides to accept be the submissive white bitch of her lover Black.

Actually, my opinion is that you can love a man, and at the same time time, enjoy sex just for pleasure, with many other better Bulls, than our husband. Alice

Hi I am Alice

In my search for sensations and hard and extreme games.
A situation has me trapped like a hot white bitch.
I tell you the plot of the situation (write a novel about this fantasy-desire that excites me so much) https://www.literotica.com/s/the-submission-of-alice-ch-01

Imagine the protagonist, a beautiful wife to love her husband, but for work, live temporarily in different cities.
The boredom of some weekends, she, as usual, going out drinking or having fun with female friends at night.

On one occasion, he meets an attractive Black man. Man is a great seducer, and she lets her desires flow and the evening ends, when she wakes up in the morning, naked in his bed.
Then the wife remembers, wishing to be seduced by the black, that the desire for sex enveloped her and they both spent one night of total and curly sex, enjoying as a Goddess with the lover Black after that wonderful night of sex, being fucked by his first black man.

Before saying goodbye to that great black lover. He tells the wife (and he shows it to him) the video that he has recorded, where he can see perfectly to her, enjoying like a white slut with him. Taking his hard black dick, for his pussy and ass in repeated times sucking that great cock, spilling abundant cum, and screaming and moaning in each orgasm like a bitch in heat.

He demands you now, that you want him to become his white wife and bitch submissive, always let him order it.
If she does not obey your wishes, send the video to his horned husband, which would destroy his marriage.

The wife is now, between two options, yield to follow I feel the submissive white bitch when her new black lover order it, or your current life with your husband, it will break.

She would like to repeat, the intense sensations of night of vice and hard sex with the handsome and with big black dick,
but it bothers him that he ****** her to do it with blackmail.

She also does not want to lose her husband. So he decides to accept be the submissive white bitch of her lover Black.

Actually, my opinion is that you can love a man, and at the same time time, enjoy sex just for pleasure, with many other better Bulls, than our husband. Alice
ohhhhhhhhhh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

Back