Our life and lifestyle journey is ever-evolving and lately solo play has become a huge fantasy for us.

Quick back story:
Mrs Wild travels occasionally for work, which is tedious, but the break from the normal hustling soccer mom grind is welcomed; as some of you can relate, it is invigorating to a hotwifes libido to just getaway for a bit. Sadly, travel is typically in middle America and rarely a desirable location for "talent". That challenge has only intensified the fantasy; sparking many fun ideas and scenarios!
We've also been fortunate enough to meet and become friends with a gentleman who lives just a little ways from home. It can be a challenge to get our schedules to jive and also find a sitter. The comfort level is new for us, and we like it! He's done what every guy should focus on, leave her wanting more, and more, and more...

Feel free to chime in with your solo hotwife experiences, fantasies, advice, etc.
If you ever in Chicago hit me up

We started solo playing a few years ago , we found a few guys we both trusted and if i have time ill text one . It started out as lunch dates, then a few dinner dates were i step out for a few hours. Ill either go to their house, hotel and sometimes mine. Our key thing is communication, photos , for all to enjoy. He gets really nervous when im out alone. But once im home it goes away.

Our life and lifestyle journey is ever-evolving and lately solo play has become a huge fantasy for us.

*edited

Feel free to chime in with your solo hotwife experiences, fantasies, advice, etc.

Its amazing for the wife if you have the opportunity to do it, takes things to a whole new level tho, it will quickly progress, from a 2 hour meeting to calling in sick for work then staying over the night! Hot uninhibited love making for the wife with a touch of naughtyness on the mind to push things to another level....

For the hubby its hot at first, the wondering and suspense but that quickly goes to what have i done when you realise your lovely wife is getting pleased and pleasured happily without you. Hot sex has turned into passionate love making.

We once went abroad to have our first experience of solo-playing (-ish). My husband set up everything, bought the clothes that he wanted me to wear, booked a great hotel and, most importantly, set up a date with two candidates after weeks of research.
So I found myself sitting in the hotel-bar, dressed up business-formal-slutty and wearing his favorit heavy perfume (Beautiful by Estee Lauder, try it 😀 ), ordered a ******* and tried to remain calm. Husband had done three tricks that had a major influence: A. He had given they guys a meet-up time 20 mins later than mine. B. He introduced the whole thing as a done-deal to me, but the guys had been told that they would have to charm me and convince me to make it happen. Consequence: I got nervous in the 20 minutes wait and they were very well dressed and eager to succeed.
After half an hour of meaningful but stressful conversation, we went to the lift. We were the only ones in it and here Trick C. came into play. He had told them that I'm into mild/medium dominance, so one guy grabbed me from behind while the other guy started kissing me with a vengeance. They carried me the last 10 meters to our room ....Of course I totally forgot about starting a camera, and of course my husband had set up a second camera - just in case. The guys knew about it so they undressed me and gave me my first treat in front of that camera ;)
After half an hour of great sex (though they were not Unicorns - love that expression @Wild4wonderful - I'm in that club too) my husband joined and it all continued. And when the two of us had dinner late evening, we had a lot to talk about. And the most passionate Unicorn-sex when we got home to the hotel again ❤️

We once went abroad to have our first experience of solo-playing (-ish). My husband set up everything, bought the clothes that he wanted me to wear, booked a great hotel and, most importantly, set up a date with two candidates after weeks of research.
So I found myself sitting in the hotel-bar, dressed up business-formal-slutty and wearing his favorit heavy perfume (Beautiful by Estee Lauder, try it 😀 ), ordered a ******* and tried to remain calm. Husband had done three tricks that had a major influence: A. He had given they guys a meet-up time 20 mins later than mine. B. He introduced the whole thing as a done-deal to me, but the guys had been told that they would have to charm me and convince me to make it happen. Consequence: I got nervous in the 20 minutes wait and they were very well dressed and eager to succeed.
After half an hour of meaningful but stressful conversation, we went to the lift. We were the only ones in it and here Trick C. came into play. He had told them that I'm into mild/medium dominance, so one guy grabbed me from behind while the other guy started kissing me with a vengeance. They carried me the last 10 meters to our room ....Of course I totally forgot about starting a camera, and of course my husband had set up a second camera - just in case. The guys knew about it so they undressed me and gave me my first treat in front of that camera ;)
After half an hour of great sex (though they were not Unicorns - love that expression @Wild4wonderful - I'm in that club too) my husband joined and it all continued. And when the two of us had dinner late evening, we had a lot to talk about. And the most passionate Unicorn-sex when we got home to the hotel again ❤️
Hot story and will show the wife she is keen for a solo meet and this a great insight.

We started w MFM play for her comfort and she loves having 2 cocks to play with. But once we developed more of a friendship (& trust) w our bull I was eager for her to experience solo play. I (husband) had played solo for years before. I explained the benefits of the nervous excitement But the most important was was the intimacy. With me present, both her and bull had some distraction. When solo, they can focus fully on each other, explore at their own pace, chat openly and the bull can progress the play, positions… as they wish vs trying to incorporate me. She has loved it. So have I. I just ask for her to record the fun (minimally intrusive).

Back