Social Media

bigjoee23

Male
From
OH, US
In today’s world it seems like just about everyone has some sort of social media. In the conversations I’ve had with “women” and “couples” on here, almost none have any. It’s come to the point where I find coming on here as a joke because it seems 95% of the people on here are not real. My point is, I want to interact with more people with similar beliefs. So, if you are real, feel free to send me your social media and I’d be more than happy to follow you, no creepy bs tho lol

in fact you are right ... today almost everyone is connected with social media ...
in fact today girls mostly court each other on social networks

this account and this ... persona i guess i have here is separated for now than the one living in my normal accounts ahah just because i feel like i would get some issues in my current environment if i were to connect them haha
It's a secret, and actually it makes it even better. It feels more forbidden, and because of that more sexy

In today’s world it seems like just about everyone has some sort of social media. In the conversations I’ve had with “women” and “couples” on here, almost none have any. It’s come to the point where I find coming on here as a joke because it seems 95% of the people on here are not real. My point is, I want to interact with more people with similar beliefs. So, if you are real, feel free to send me your social media and I’d be more than happy to follow you, no creepy bs tho lol
I’m not on any social media. Never have been. So, that makes me fake? I will stay fake, as you say, before getting on any SM platform.

Got snapchat 😉

You expect people to give out their real social media accounts on here? With their real names, photos of their families, real life family and friends in their contact lists and employer's information... LOL

Back