Social Justice and Reparations

This is some goofy *******. Sounds like some weird backwards power trip thing to me. Still, I'm very curious what black folks have to say about this.

If you really care about these issues, might I suggest you donate to the NAACP, write your state representative, donate to BLM, done some volunteer work, go out protesting or a number of other things.

I'll take a $50 for giving you actual ideas on how to make a impact instead of more weird fetish *******. No offense.
Personally, I think there's room for BOTH goofy extreme over-the-top fantasy AND actual Real World action. For me, local politics is where it makes the most sense to act, especially in non-partisan elections. School Board, City Council, County Commission-I ALWAYS support the best Black Candidate on the ballot. Putting Black Hands on the levers of power is the most efficient way to move the needle in the direction of Social Justice.

Personally, I think there's room for BOTH goofy extreme over-the-top fantasy AND actual Real World action. For me, local politics is where it makes the most sense to act, especially in non-partisan elections. School Board, City Council, County Commission-I ALWAYS support the best Black Candidate on the ballot. Putting Black Hands on the levers of power is the most efficient way to move the needle in the direction of Social Justice

I freely acknowledge that this is goofy extreme over the top fantasy and it's fun for me. I have 4 guys lined up for tomorrow and I'll have my $200 in hand ready for Social Justice and Reparations. ♠️

I pay to suck BBC all the time. Financial reparations is part of BNWO culture. It's fine for some to not want to participate but don't mock or shame something very real. I think when a white man reacts to this harshly or angrily it signals inferiority and racism. It's best to just accept or move on while respecting how others choose to payback in their own way.

I pay to suck BBC all the time. Financial reparations is part of BNWO culture. It's fine for some to not want to participate but don't mock or shame something very real. I think when a white man reacts to this harshly or angrily it signals inferiority and racism. It's best to just accept or move on while respecting how others choose to payback in their own way.
It was phenom. So satisfying! The $ just adds to the experience.

I wonder how many of those reacting harshly secretly have been on their knees somewhere giving head and not caring that it was a black cock in their mouth.

Personally, I think there's room for BOTH goofy extreme over-the-top fantasy AND actual Real World action. For me, local politics is where it makes the most sense to act, especially in non-partisan elections. School Board, City Council, County Commission-I ALWAYS support the best Black Candidate on the ballot. Putting Black Hands on the levers of power is the most efficient way to move the needle in the direction of Social Justice.
You have valid points on how to enact change. And there is nothing wrong with enjoying the fantasy side and if you happen to run across those that feel they want to give reoperations, sexual, financial, or other then by all means bulls should feel good about a couple that agree with the woman taking care of the bulls sexual needs.

You clearly do not live in reality. We are all humans and whatever race you are, we are all equal. No one living today was a slave so I see no reason for anyone today to receive reparations. Oh and don’t forget if you’re talking about slaves, the Irish were the first slaves and treated worse than anyone else. I’m not for giving them( Irish living today) or anyone any reparations for pain they did not endure

Back