Social Justice and Reparations

I want to share my Social Justice and Reparations story with you to get you thinking about how you can do your part. I think of Social Justice as things you can do for the Black Man, while Reparations are actual cash payments to your Betters.

When George Floyd was killed and the protests started I made a commitment to provide Social Justice and Reparations to the BBC. I'm a middle aged white male and have always had a BBC fetish since I was a teenager, but with current events I really wanted to give back. I withdrew $1K from the bank in $50 bills and put up a personals ad on adam4adam, which is a gay hookup site. This ad offered Social Justice and Reparations for any Black Man willing to accept my favors. The conditions:

I offered to be the bottom to get him off with my mouth or ass.
He may cum on my face, in my mouth, or in my ass.
He may video as much of this action at his option and do with that video as he pleases.

This was the Social Justice offered. After Social Justice was rendered, Reparations in the amount of $50 were paid. The goal was to provide Social Justice and Reparations to 20 Black Men (to start with) and reevaluate after completion of this goal. This adds up to the $1K withdrawal from the bank.

After completing this goal I couldn't feel more fulfilled. I got a lot of referrals (I asked any recipient to give my number to anyone they though would appreciate my Social Justice and Reparations concept to text me with just the letters SJR) and the feedback has been tremendous. Much of my guilt is gone and I feel truly satisfied that I've made 20 Black Men's lives a little better.

I'm asking the white members on this forum how they can improve race relations after considering the above actions I've taken to do the same. Other suggestions are also welcome.

I want to share my Social Justice and Reparations story with you to get you thinking about how you can do your part. I think of Social Justice as things you can do for the Black Man, while Reparations are actual cash payments to your Betters.

When George Floyd was killed and the protests started I made a commitment to provide Social Justice and Reparations to the BBC. I'm a middle aged white male and have always had a BBC fetish since I was a teenager, but with current events I really wanted to give back. I withdrew $1K from the bank in $50 bills and put up a personals ad on adam4adam, which is a gay hookup site. This ad offered Social Justice and Reparations for any Black Man willing to accept my favors. The conditions:

He may video as much of this action at his option and do with that video as he pleases.

This was the Social Justice offered. After Social Justice was rendered, Reparations in the amount of $50 were paid. The goal was to provide Social Justice and Reparations to 20 Black Men (to start with) and reevaluate after completion of this goal. This adds up to the $1K withdrawal from the bank.

After completing this goal I couldn't feel more fulfilled. I got a lot of referrals (I asked any recipient to give my number to anyone they though would appreciate my Social Justice and Reparations concept to text me with just the letters SJR) and the feedback has been tremendous. Much of my guilt is gone and I feel truly satisfied that I've made 20 Black Men's lives a little better.

I'm asking the white members on this forum how they can improve race relations after considering the above actions I've taken to do the same. Other suggestions are also welcome.
This looks like you're just paying some black men 50 bucks to suck them off. I'm all for being subservient to the black man that lets me suck on his cock, but paying him 50 bucks would just make it *******. Social justice will come with treating everyone fairly. Do you really think black men want to be turned into prostitutes in the name of reparations? Just enjoy the wonderful feeling of having your lips wrapped around a beautiful black cock. He'll be rewarded with a great orgasm, and you'll be rewarded with a belly full of cum.

This looks like you're just paying some black men 50 bucks to suck them off. I'm all for being subservient to the black man that lets me suck on his cock, but paying him 50 bucks would just make it *******. Social justice will come with treating everyone fairly. Do you really think black men want to be turned into prostitutes in the name of reparations? Just enjoy the wonderful feeling of having your lips wrapped around a beautiful black cock. He'll be rewarded with a great orgasm, and you'll be rewarded with a belly full of cum.
Usually a facefull. LOL

Did the reparations make your bum sore?

Interracial sex is just a sex fetish. Nothing to other parts of life!!!!
Anyone want to have money, should work for money. Only way to get money is by your own hand, other way s a robbery. Robbers should be hang.

Last edited:

I don't think that what you have done is social justice. It seems you are offering money to Black people to have sex with you.
That;s called *******. You say 'I made a commitment to provide social justice and reparations to the BBC'. Which proves my point.
I don't mean to personally insult you, I quite understand that we all have different sexual fetishes but I cant mix sexual submission with a sort of politics.
But I would like one of those $50 bills.

This is some goofy *******. Sounds like some weird backwards power trip thing to me. Still, I'm very curious what black folks have to say about this.

If you really care about these issues, might I suggest you donate to the NAACP, write your state representative, donate to BLM, done some volunteer work, go out protesting or a number of other things.

I'll take a $50 for giving you actual ideas on how to make a impact instead of more weird fetish *******. No offense.

Back