So why aren’t any of you addressing Smollett?

Not much to say. He insulted and disrespected the experience of everyone who has experienced real intolerance in this country. He will probably have to admit to it eventually and take the "victim" approach. Blame his actions on personal problems,(*******,discrimination,career problems etc...). Enough of The liberal media and his fellow imbeciles in Hollywood will support him. One way or another he'll be a victim.

re: So why aren’t any of you addressing Smollett?

You created the thread
... you're the lead off hitter. Tell us what you think about it? What's your opinion on that black on black crime?
Personally, I don't think its taboo, its just that we have bigger fish to fry with the President & his crooked Administration, right now.

Last edited:
re: So why aren’t any of you addressing Smollett?
You created the thread
... you're the lead off hitter. Tell us what you think about it? What's your opinion on that black on black crime?
Personally, I think we have bigger fish to fry with the President & his Administration, right now.
View attachment 2472133
I know I am deviating from the initial theme of this thread but you did mention your President and I hope the best for you @MacNfries but the infrastructure that elected Trump is still pretty much still intact. And if everything you suggested and agreed with in the past with the Russian conspiracy/conspiracies are real why would Mr P U T I N allow his best comrade spy be removed from the White House? After all I do respect the power of the US Military, but when it comes to hacking I would think Russia and China might have the upper hand because of all of the espionage against American companies where their technology generally flow to China as my evidence for that alone? So even if you were to champion a campaign and got the signatures of every adult in America to sign up as Democrats, would it not be mysterious when the votes are counted if there is still a massive Republican win? In such a scenario as votes are no longer counted by hand but instead by computer which could be manipulated by Russia? China? Anonymous? Al-Qaeda/DAESH? Or anyone else with the capability to muck things up with their hackers and counting all votes are electronic as you are well aware. I would concede that things look bad for Trump at this point but he is not yet impeached as you and others suggested would occur much sooner. In such an unlikely one in a quadrillion scenario if Trump is re-elected I would love to see your initial reaction. Peace.

Last edited:
I am most impressed that Smollett kept a tight grip on his hoagie all the way through the beat-down. I guess there's nothing better than a 6" hoagie on a chilly night at 2am. ?

Personally, his actions have done a huge disservice to every black and/or gay man who is truly a hate crime victim. I knew it was BS when the MAGA country line was mentioned. In Chicago? Really? Its Chicago not Birmingham. And of course the media and those with TDS jump all over it without the facts and make themselves look like fools again.

.. the infrastructure that elected Trump is still pretty much still intact.....when it comes to hacking I would think Russia and China might have the upper hand because of all of the espionage against American companies where their technology generally flow to China as my evidence for that alone?
Unfortunately, we've become a fat & happy country in many ways. Isn't it the way of great & powerful countries ... their downfall occurring from within, first?
... even if you were to champion a campaign and got the signatures of every adult in America to sign up as Democrats, would it not be mysterious when the votes are counted if there is still a massive Republican win? In such a scenario as votes are no longer counted by hand but instead by computer which could be manipulated by Russia? China? Anonymous?
Many of the fraudulent votes come from absentee ballots. Ballots are mailed to the voters, and they are suppose to fill them out and mail them back in. Unfortunately, there is a public listing of everyone who receives an absentee ballot, and its easy to go to the homes and collect those ballots, tossing the ones that are voting against your candidate. That just happened HERE in my state of NC; the Republican candidate suddenly withdrew from the race, but the governor is proceeding with a re-vote of that district after Republicans can muster another candidate to run. And it has been the Republicans loud VOTER FRAUD whining in our state, yet it is the Republicans that got caught cheating. They suppressed practically every avenue of voting in our sate ... (required Voter ID, elimination of party-line voting, closing of voting locations, times days, elimination of same day registration, elimination of on-campus registration, ect ... but the ONE THING they did not touch was the Absentee Voting, which is the most obvious way of cheating and tabbing votes. And, Republicans hired a man with known felon convictions, to go around collect the absentee ballots. Also, the Republican was getting up-to-date voting tabulations from within the voting locations, which he knew was also against the law.
..... I would concede that things look bad for Trump at this point but he is not yet impeached as you and others suggested would occur much sooner. In such an unlikely one in a quadrillion scenario if Trump is re-elected I would love to see your initial reaction.
No you wouldn't ... trust me! Corruption runs very deep in politics here in the US on both sides of the table, but Republicans have gotten openly bold with it, daring anyone to stop them. Hell, even some of the new state appointed Court judges are corrupt now. You saw what happened to Manafort ... the sentence the judge gave him. All the corruption he was convicted of, and he gets a slap on the wrist from the judge ... less than 3 years with time served. Hell, a black man robbing a gas station would get a minimum of 5-10 years. We have a lot of cleaning out to do in our political and corporate worlds here ... much corruption with a lot of BIG money flowing ... by the $billions.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we've become a fat & happy country in many ways. Isn't it the way of great & powerful countries ... their downfall occurring from within, first?

Many of the fraudulent votes come from absentee ballots. Ballots are mailed to the voters, and they are suppose to fill them out and mail them back in. Unfortunately, there is a public listing of everyone who receives an absentee ballot, and its easy to go to the homes and collect those ballots, tossing the ones that are voting against your candidate. That just happened HERE in my state of NC; the Republican candidate suddenly withdrew from the race, but the governor is proceeding with a re-vote of that district after Republicans can muster another candidate to run. And it has been the Republicans loud VOTER FRAUD whining in our state, yet it is the Republicans that got caught cheating. They suppressed practically every avenue of voting in our sate ... (required Voter ID, elimination of party-line voting, closing of voting locations, times days, elimination of same day registration, elimination of on-campus registration, ect ... but the ONE THING they did not touch was the Absentee Voting, which is the most obvious way of cheating and tabbing votes. And, Republicans hired a man with known felon convictions, to go around collect the absentee ballots. Also, the Republican was getting up-to-date voting tabulations from within the voting locations, which he knew was also against the law.

No you wouldn't ... trust me! Corruption runs very deep in politics here in the US on both sides of the table, but Republicans have gotten openly bold with it, daring anyone to stop them. Hell, even some of the new state appointed Court judges are corrupt now. You saw what happened to Manafort ... the sentence the judge gave him. All the corruption he was convicted of, and he gets a slap on the wrist from the judge ... less than 3 years with time served. Hell, a black man robbing a gas station would get a minimum of 5-10 years. We have a lot of cleaning out to do in our political and corporate worlds here ... much corruption with a lot of BIG money flowing ... by the $billions.
I guess as your election draws near you might consider deputizing those with the hacking skills of at least Julian Assange or greater as well as preventing dead people voting so that George Washington can't vote for Trump (again?). Being the contrarian that I try to be as well as remaining consistent to what I said previously I will still consider the possibility of Trump getting re-elected. I just have to find someone wealthy enough to bet against me with that quadrillion to one odds that would honorably pay if I won? Consider placing a bet that Trump gets re-elected for a dollar and if you were correct someone pays you $1,000 Trillion??? Out of the kindness of your heart you could pay off America's debt and have your face chiselled on Mount Rushmore if you desired or whatever else you preferred?

According to someone else who actually did some analysis, there was someone who posted an article on quora.com and stated that the odds for Trump getting re-elected was just one in three? Those odds are not as astronomical and if you read it he declares himself not a fan of Trump and he suggests those odds are inflated. ( https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-odds-of-Donald-Trump-getting-re-elected-in-2020 )

So there would be things afoot helping Trump to win again like MAGA, Mr. P U T I N, as well as other unknown allies. At this point you will have to conceed that even with all the deficits that he has who could credibly defeat him in a general election? You would have to have the charisma that would attract millions of people, credible policies, and from the last election the overall bill for one's campaign is greater than $1 Billion? Not many people I know of have that kind of money in their piggy banks to launch an independant campaign, would you?

You people over here want to attack everything else. Yet this subject is taboo????
It's a matter of national security. Jussie Smollett knows too much about Russia's involvement in the Chinese absentee ballot scandal. There is fear Hillary will attempt to have him "Vince Fostered" before he can testify. Ex-Pfc Chelsea Manning has vowed to release personal checks Smollett wrote to an agent named "V. Put-in" and laundered through Subway. The world is on the brink.

Last edited:
Looking like the Obamas made a call and he skates - police in Chicago furious now - the AG that let him go has ties to Kamala Harris who has ties to Smollett as well.
Looks like only Donald Trump is quilty of everything the left claims and friends of the left skate after pulling 16 felonies - simply unbelievable !!!! Soon the left will be trying to charge Trump with the shite Smollett pulled and defending this action to the death ;}

Looking like the Obamas made a call and he skates - police in Chicago furious now - the AG that let him go has ties to Kamala Harris who has ties to Smollett as well.
Looks like only Donald Trump is quilty of everything the left claims and friends of the left skate after pulling 16 felonies - simply unbelievable !!!! Soon the left will be trying to charge Trump with the shite Smollett pulled and defending this action to the death ;}
It makes you wonder if Smollett has masonic ties and called in several favors? If that is the case OJ is seething with jealousy and Cosby and R. Kelly and may as well toss in Harvey Weinstein too as Black guys are not the only ones having legal problems these days.

Back