So why aren’t any of you addressing Smollett?

Personally, his actions have done a huge disservice to every black and/or gay man who is truly a hate crime victim. I knew it was BS when the MAGA country line was mentioned. In Chicago? Really? Its Chicago not Birmingham. And of course the media and those with TDS jump all over it without the facts and make themselves look like fools again.

"Personally, his actions have done a huge disservice to every black and/or gay man who is truly a hate crime victim"
* Have they, though? It's interesting how when one black person does something it's instantly a refelection on EVERY other black(or in this case gay as well) person. Did it discredit white women when Kristen Michelle Rhimes or Mary Zolkoski or Nikki Yovino or Breanna Harmon all white women who made false allecations against black men(Google the names)?

"Personally, his actions have done a huge disservice to every black and/or gay man who is truly a hate crime victim"
* Have they, though? It's interesting how when one black person does something it's instantly a refelection on EVERY other black(or in this case gay as well) person. Did it discredit white women when Kristen Michelle Rhimes or Mary Zolkoski or Nikki Yovino or Breanna Harmon all white women who made false allecations against black men(Google the names)?
Thanks for your input. Frankly I don’t know who any of those people are or have ever heard of these instances as they were not widely reported on. False witness against males is nothing new. My point was that this guy engaged national attention to himself for personal gain, and no one could ignore it because of the wide circulation

Good point. I would also like to point out that whenever there is A situation, like say an active shooter, and the suspect is White, people tend to focus on the mental health angle, when the shooter is black it's just that "A black guy shot somebody".

Also I would like to mention that many, myself included, rushed to judgement on the Covington ******* video. Once the full vid came out and we all could see the details, the narrative changed.

With Jussie the media rushed to defend him, with Covington they rushed to condemn. I got suckered into that initially, with the edited video, am ashamed of myself for that.

Personally I believe that Jussie is A narcissistic psychopath and they exist in all races, he will happily throw the Nigerian brothers under the bus if it fits his needs, if there were A couple of white guys picked up by the police because wrong time, wrong place, I believe he would have testified against them as well.

It was actually tweets by members of the African American community that first alerted me that this was probably bullshit. They were saying c'mon man, really?!

Dude tried to cause more racial tension but, in the end, I think the opposite was achieved.

Thanks for your input. Frankly I don’t know who any of those people are or have ever heard of these instances as they were not widely reported on. False witness against males is nothing new. My point was that this guy engaged national attention to himself for personal gain, and no one could ignore it because of the wide circulation

I actually said false allegations against BLACK men. As a white (&straight) person, perhaps you ought not try and interpet the black(& gay) experience.

Jussie Smo
Personally, his actions have done a huge disservice to every black and/or gay man who is truly a hate crime victim. I knew it was BS when the MAGA country line was mentioned. In Chicago? Really? Its Chicago not Birmingham. And of course the media and those with TDS jump all over it without the facts and make themselves look like fools again.
llett
Not much to say. He insulted and disrespected the experience of everyone who has experienced real intolerance in this country. He will probably have to admit to it eventually and take the "victim" approach. Blame his actions on personal problems,(*******,discrimination,career problems etc...). Enough of The liberal media and his fellow imbeciles in Hollywood will support him. One way or another he'll be a victim.
Jussie Smollett speaks to a much greater ill. recently a doctored video of Nancy Pelosi surfaced where she appeared *******, ill or at least having difficulty speaking. It appears that now pure fiction is being knowingly created to pursue someone's agenda or to attack an opponent. The Democrats waited for the Mueller report and refused to accept the result. Congress has around a dozen different investigations going, none have apparently yielded anything significant. It is hardly one sided. Republicans hashed over President Obama's place of birth and the ACA endlessly and to no avail through his entire tenure.

If you remember the Republicans did impeach Bill Clinton and what did it get them? Nothing because the Senate didn't find him guilty. And what will happen if Donald Trump is impeached? The Republicans control the Senate. Do you honestly think the Senate will vote to convict? I have never been a Pelosi fan but she seems to be the only one in the Democratic hierarchy that seems to see the big picture.

What has come very apparent to me is that both major political parties have outlived their usefulness. Both need to go the way of the dodo. They would like us to believe it is either "us or them". The best thing that could happen in 2020 id that both major political parties loose control of both houses of Congress

Smollett just happened to get a few bucks into the right place! Happens all the time when you know of few of the "right" people and you've got a few bucks to spare. Makes no difference if your black, white, or yellow. Even Jessie Jackson knew what to do for his ******* who got himself into real deep dodo.

You people over here want to attack everything else. Yet this subject is taboo????

Well for the most part Mr Smollett isn't a so called black man. His ******* was a Russian Jew. Jussie himself is a Marxist liberal agent sent in to do a job. Chicago police department. For all their credit caught on to the B.S. There after he was bailed out by the Obamas. Do your research. And follow the Connection. He has been a guest at the White a house several times. And a guest in their bed. If you catch my drift.

Study to show yourself approve. Jussie is Marxis agent... He could give a damn about a the so called black man. Which he isn't by birth. My people shall parish do to the lack of knowledge.

Back