So why aren’t any of you addressing Smollett?

Smollett isn't out of the woods yet. There are still Federal charges to answer for. Wire fraud isn't A joke and he used the USPS to send those threatening letters.
Personally I'm fine with him losing his bond money and paying the CPD for the cost of the investigation-it was around 150k last I heard. What the Federal Government has to say about it is another matter. Kind of A kick in the ass for the prosecutors office when they plainly stated in their press conference that "This is not A vindication for Jussie" then him and his lawyers turn around and try to spin it like it was, even mentioning they were planning on suing the CPD.

Let him payout for what he did and move on. Hopefully he isn't lionized for his stunt. I know he hates Trump, I don't like Trump either, however this is about "One law for you, and another for the elite" if we can't have faith in our legal institutions. What else is there? Don't wanna see Jussie see hard time tho. We'll see what the FBI says , kind of ironic. First Trump says "You can't trust the FBI, now he is leaning on them to go after Smollett!

At this time in our history - where it seems like the rich and or famous can flaunt our laws and walk away with a slap on the wrist - I’d like to see that spoiled brat do the maximum sentence allowed by law. People could have died over what he did - imagine if people had bought into the horseshite he tried to spread - could have caused rioting, destruction and death - just lucky he was so inept - if there is any justice that smug celebrity grin will get wiped off his face by hard time!!!

FBI probe is evolving past looking into the wire fraud charges and is now looking into Kim Foxx and her department, good! Also A FOIA was filed and those usually take years to be released, and are heavily redacted when they are. This one went out the next day and fully unedited! ? CPD released it, they're pretty salty lol. It shows Kim Foxx and her staff searching hard for ANY precedent to get Smollett off with A slap on the wrist! It also states that she was fully aware that he would be found guilty. Deferred prosecutions DO happen, however those usually go hand in hand with an admission of guilt by the defendant! Dumbass Smollett doubled down on his derp by continuing his protestations of innocence, even going so far as to claim he was going to sue the CPD! 16 felonies, if this sticks he's looking at jail time and will never be able to travel abroad again.

Watch "Jussie Smollett & Michelle Obama dancing to You're So Beautiful" on YouTube

Michelle Obama's aid, Tina Tchen is being linked to Smollett's release. Starting to look like the old adage "It's not what ya know it's who" is coming into play.

Link between Kamala Harris and Kim Foxx.
Kamala was pushing an anti lynching bill, political grandstanding really, rumor is that she was involved in the Smollett hoax and helped pressure Kim Foxx to do the whitewash. If so then damn, that'll be two Democratic Presidential hopefuls go down to scandals already. The herd is thinning.

FBI probe is evolving past looking into the wire fraud charges and is now looking into Kim Foxx and her department, good! Also A FOIA was filed and those usually take years to be released, and are heavily redacted when they are. This one went out the next day and fully unedited! ? CPD released it, they're pretty salty lol. It shows Kim Foxx and her staff searching hard for ANY precedent to get Smollett off with A slap on the wrist! It also states that she was fully aware that he would be found guilty. Deferred prosecutions DO happen, however those usually go hand in hand with an admission of guilt by the defendant! Dumbass Smollett doubled down on his derp by continuing his protestations of innocence, even going so far as to claim he was going to sue the CPD! 16 felonies, if this sticks he's looking at jail time and will never be able to travel abroad again.

Great news !!! Thanks - country needs some RESPECT for the law - lately hasn’t been much !!!

Watch "Jussie Smollett & Michelle Obama dancing to You're So Beautiful" on YouTube

Michelle Obama's aid, Tina Tchen is being linked to Smollett's release. Starting to look like the old adage "It's not what ya know it's who" is coming into play.

Link between Kamala Harris and Kim Foxx.
Kamala was pushing an anti lynching bill, political grandstanding really, rumor is that she was involved in the Smollett hoax and helped pressure Kim Foxx to do the whitewash. If so then damn, that'll be two Democratic Presidential hopefuls go down to scandals already. The herd is thinning.

Well - the way things have been going in this country - ie Hillary skating - you can’t blame the left for thinking they can get away with anything. I think the tide is changing and lots of people are about to fall.

The thing that kills me is the "geniuses" who let him go said they had the evidence to convict him. Combine that with the fact Smollett gave up his bond how can be stand there and act like he won a great legal victory?

it also makes me laugh to see liberals who turned on Mueller and demand Barr release the entire report then when talking about Smollett urge people to accept the decision and he cool with the sealed records because not everything is meant to be shared with the public. That leftist cult has no idea what hypocrisy is

Well - the way things have been going in this country - ie Hillary skating - you can’t blame the left for thinking they can get away with anything. I think the tide is changing and lots of people are about to fall.

Brother you don't know the half! If the FISA drop is fully unredacted, I doubt it is as I stated earlier in another thread, Trump is probably going to use it as political muscle, but if it is fully released high power political brokers in this country are going down! We're talking decades long sentences. Also, If the FBI gets involved and aren't fully politicized the truths revealed will shock us as A nation! Again I doubt we see it all. It would weaken "five eyes" our collaboration with the other Anglo countries we engage with on spycraft!
Remember Watergate? This could be potentially bigger. However the political class protects their own, they're all dirty in their own way.

I state that on the fact that our "allies" all politically left of our countries mainstream politics, are chomping at the bit to keep the records sealed. What will come out? Was there A legitimate soft coup attempt? SRS I doubt we'll ever know how much our "friends" actually acted to effect our political due process. 'Murica is the big player on the block, at least for right now, everyone, all the foreign players not just Russia, want A piece!

Brother you don't know the half! If the FISA drop is fully unredacted, I doubt it is as I stated earlier in another thread, Trump is probably going to use it as political muscle, but if it is fully released high power political brokers in this country are going down! We're talking decades long sentences. Also, If the FBI gets involved and aren't fully politicized the truths revealed will shock us as A nation! Again I doubt we see it all. It would weaken "five eyes" our collaboration with the other Anglo countries we engage with on spycraft!
Remember Watergate? This could be potentially bigger. However the political class protects their own, they're all dirty in their own way.

I believe it’s the biggest political scandal in history far bigger than Watergate - if it all ever comes out.

Man I hate to be That Guy, but it seems Kim Foxx was installed into office by George Soros.

Everytime I read articles about Soros being linked to far left causes like antifa.

Or to any of the astroturfed "causes" he's funding, I feel like I'm slipping into CT territory.

Still I have to wonder why A Hungarian billionaire. The man who "broke the pound."

Took an interest in A small time Illinois prosecutor like Kim Foxx!?

Why give 408k to get her elected? What was he expecting in return? Apparently he was her sole donor! A situation that already smelled to high heaven just got worse imo!

Why was she So willing to take this drastic step that might cost her an entire career? The links to the Obama's were bad enough, the fact that an Obama aide was in contact with the prosecutors office was bad enough, but Soros' involvement ups the ante and I wonder how many other power players were involved!

Back