So now what?

It's the sex only at this stage, communicate with her until you two come up with a plan you both can live with, it is hard enough to make a young relationship work without cuckolding. I say communicate because this is between just you and her as a couple. I am trying to show you that cuckolding isn't for everyone period. There is a couple on here right now that are living a disaster, she is addicted to black cock and her husband has nothing to say even though his wife is on a path of destruction, no common sense at all, he is miserable.

Ok good. What's your honest thoughts on how this will move going forward? Like what's your prediction? And please just be honest

lol I didn't mean to take over this thread, sorry! I'm no prophet, it's just an interesting situation.

You're free to do what you want, even if it means breaking off the engagement. So is she. If something terrible is going to happen, obviously it's better now than in a divorce court. But you say you expressly told her to give this a few goes before the two of you make up your minds. She's enjoying it aparently. You're tore up right now but at least partly enjoying it--right? And you may learn to enjoy it more.

So my best guess for you (and her) is to stay the course with your original plan. If that meant three or four hookups, or three or four different partners, whatever, go through with it. She's expecting that much freedom now, and you pushed her to agree to that in the first place.

After this initial experimental phase is over, you will have fulfilled your obligation, so to speak. She'll have got the sexual experiences you promised her and she agreed to. THEN, have a totally sincere heart-to-heart, and tell her everything that's still bothering you BY THAT POINT. So maybe by then you've learned to trust her loyalty better, you've learned to relax and enjoy this and let her have her fun. And she'll know better how much it excites her, or if she's just sowing wild oats and ready to take a rest from it. You both will know better then what you need from this, or if you're both capable of putting it aside (if either of you wants to do that by then).

At worst, there will be less judgment or guilt between the two of you if you have a fight about it AFTER you go through with the original agreement. If you pull the plug right away, you're taking away from her the freedom you urged her to accept in the first place, you'd be changing the conditions you demanded from her at the beginning. And you haven't let your own feelings cool down and sort out yet.

lol I didn't mean to take over this thread, sorry! I'm no prophet, it's just an interesting situation.

You're free to do what you want, even if it means breaking off the engagement. So is she. If something terrible is going to happen, obviously it's better now than in a divorce court. But you say you expressly told her to give this a few goes before the two of you make up your minds. She's enjoying it aparently. You're tore up right now but at least partly enjoying it--right? And you may learn to enjoy it more.

So my best guess for you (and her) is to stay the course with your original plan. If that meant three or four hookups, or three or four different partners, whatever, go through with it. She's expecting that much freedom now, and you pushed her to agree to that in the first place.

After this initial experimental phase is over, you will have fulfilled your obligation, so to speak. She'll have got the sexual experiences you promised her and she agreed to. THEN, have a totally sincere heart-to-heart, and tell her everything that's still bothering you BY THAT POINT. So maybe by then you've learned to trust her loyalty better, you've learned to relax and enjoy this and let her have her fun. And she'll know better how much it excites her, or if she's just sowing wild oats and ready to take a rest from it. You both will know better then what you need from this, or if you're both capable of putting it aside (if either of you wants to do that by then).

At worst, there will be less judgment or guilt between the two of you if you have a fight about it AFTER you go through with the original agreement. If you pull the plug right away, you're taking away from her the freedom you urged her to accept in the first place, you'd be changing the conditions you demanded from her at the beginning. And you haven't let your own feelings cool down and sort out yet.
Completely agree with your thoughts

Yeah but it's not in my head like a good thing. It's like now I know I will never be able to please her like she wants. Like when we had sex after, she still got dry after like 5 min and just finished me off with a handjob

The truth is she doesn't find you sexually appealing anymore.

This is why I don't get just watching. I guess I dont see the point in that form of cuckolding anymore.

To me it just sounds like you are watching her cheat on you.

I see the point in wife sharing and participating.
It's too late. Once a woman has put you in that category there is no getting out of it. She will always view you that way.

As another poster said she will continue to do it no matter what especially if she is cumming with the new guy and not you.

Ask to participate. If the bull ays no find one that will.Suck her toe while she is getting dicked down. Lick her ass while she his cock.

We can give powerful orgasms but even more powerful orgasms with assistance.

I've read and saw many stories of wives and girlfriends getting some of the most out of the world orgasms by bbc and their husbands stimulating them.

I have noticed that when a woman rides a big cock and gets her as licked it absolutely takes her soul.

Doing so may make you sexually relevant again in the relationship

The truth is she doesn't find you sexually appealing anymore.

This is why I don't get just watching. I guess I dont see the point in that form of cuckolding anymore.

To me it just sounds like you are watching her cheat on you.

I see the point in wife sharing and participating.
It's too late. Once a woman has put you in that category there is no getting out of it. She will always view you that way.

As another poster said she will continue to do it no matter what especially if she is cumming with the new guy and not you.

Ask to participate. If the bull ays no find one that will.Suck her toe while she is getting dicked down. Lick her ass while she his cock.

We can give powerful orgasms but even more powerful orgasms with assistance.

I've read and saw many stories of wives and girlfriends getting some of the most out of the world orgasms by bbc and their husbands stimulating them.

I have noticed that when a woman rides a big cock and gets her as licked it absolutely takes her soul.

Doing so may make you sexually relevant again in the relationship
“I have noticed that when a woman rides a big cock and gets her as licked it absolutely takes her soul.”

Man would I love to do that. My wife loves to ride cowboy, but after BBC dildos sadly my cock is too small to make her cum anymore.

I know it's not going to sit well, however this has been said over and over in just about every resource related to hotwifing/cuckolding I have ever come across..
Make sure that you are Both happy to embark on this before attempting it, there is no going back and every possibility that either party will feel at odds with the others perspective once the 'deed' is done.

You have a very important question to ask and honestly answer yourself now : can we as a couple live with the result of this? and if so, you need to agree categorically with your fiance as to whether this ever plays a part again in your future together.

Pandora box has been opened and you got what you thought you wanted so in a nutshell you will have to find a way to deal with the discomfort.

he made a mistake but everyone makes mistakes. If he doesn't give up now in six months, she won't want sex with him. And then? Either he'll put him in a cage of purity and in his life he will not fuck or leave him

Yes, just read the forum. Many rich people live in purity. Answer honestly, please, have you changed your sex after being with black? is she still the same? if you love me so that you give up sex with her for the rest of your life then okay stay

Yes, just read the forum. Many rich people live in purity. Answer honestly, please, have you changed your sex after being with black? is she still the same? if you love me so that you give up sex with her for the rest of your life then okay stay

If I had to choose between a sexless marriage with Rebecca and no marriage at all, I would choose the sexless marriage, she is everything to me

I'm really just worried that if we continue she will just love it too much, especially with her friend pushing her. Like if we do it the agreed 3 times and then I say no, her friend will say that I am being controlling.

Back