So now what?

Well, if you're going to make some kind of "love test" about it, you might as well do it now rather than wait until you're married, if you honestly think it's going to destroy your relationship.

You could ask her if she's willing to go cold turkey off of this. If she would give it up IF you needed her to. If she's willing to submit to new conditions.

But that's probably going to cause a whirlwind of emotional confusion in her because you urged her to do this, and right now she's flushed with excitement about it. Even if this means that later she'll start to come unattached from you, right now she probably feels at least gratitude towards you for letting her do it and pushing her towards it. She'll feel like you're shaming her if you start being judgmental about how much she's enjoyed it.

Also her friend complicates things. The friend is a role model, and now she'll certainly continue to encourage your fiancee to explore. If you back out, this friend of hers will advocate against you.

Maybe you'll find that your own fit of nerves chills out and you enjoy the ride together. But if you're legit terrified about the future of your relationship, you're going to have to be really honest with yourself AND her. Better now than putting it off. You'll either have to learn to relax living with a hotwife, start fresh with somebody new, or else convince your fiancee to try and live a monogamous life again. Right now you don't realy agree with any of these paths, and the third one may be impossible now without an ultimate breakup anyway.

Right now, you've got a "hotwife." If that's what you wanted, then take it. It would be horrible of you to break her heart only to wind up trying to make another hotwife out of some other girl down the road. And possibly that's what you'd wind up doing anyway, if you were to cast Rebecca aside.

This is the best advise on this thread so far, but I don't agree that you should try to find someone else at this time. You didn't like it and you want it to end now. Just because you told her about your fantasy but she didn't want to do it until the two of you spoke about it more after one of her friends went into an open relationship. You didn't cause that boost in her thinking her friends open relationship did. Cuckolding can bring a relationship closer together, but it can destroy a relationship as well. Decide how you both really feel about this, advise on here telling you to suck it up so early on, after the first time is wrong. Don't let anyone tell you that you must keep Cuckolding going, your relationship is changed for ever is not the answer. You and her must communicate about this, if it isn't working it must stop, at least for now. If this moves deeper and one of you is not happy, suck it up is not the way to go in your young relationship.

Thanks for the advice. Its just when we agreed to it, it was under the rules that we need to try it a few times minimum to see how we like it. I made her agree to this because I was worried I would love it and she would be apprehensive, but I didn't imagine it being the other way around.

Thanks for the advice. Its just when we agreed to it, it was under the rules that we need to try it a few times minimum to see how we like it. I made her agree to this because I was worried I would love it and she would be apprehensive, but I didn't imagine it being the other way around.
Less the problem with Pandora's Box you never know what's going to happen until its opened. Stories like this to make me Cautious But still want it. I definitely am curious to see what you're going to do and how it works out

Well, if you're going to make some kind of "love test" about it, you might as well do it now rather than wait until you're married, if you honestly think it's going to destroy your relationship.

You could ask her if she's willing to go cold turkey off of this. If she would give it up IF you needed her to. If she's willing to submit to new conditions.

But that's probably going to cause a whirlwind of emotional confusion in her because you urged her to do this, and right now she's flushed with excitement about it. Even if this means that later she'll start to come unattached from you, right now she probably feels at least gratitude towards you for letting her do it and pushing her towards it. She'll feel like you're shaming her if you start being judgmental about how much she's enjoyed it.

Also her friend complicates things. The friend is a role model, and now she'll certainly continue to encourage your fiancee to explore. If you back out, this friend of hers will advocate against you.

Maybe you'll find that your own fit of nerves chills out and you enjoy the ride together. But if you're legit terrified about the future of your relationship, you're going to have to be really honest with yourself AND her. Better now than putting it off. You'll either have to learn to relax living with a hotwife, start fresh with somebody new, or else convince your fiancee to try and live a monogamous life again. Right now you don't realy agree with any of these paths, and the third one may be impossible now without an ultimate breakup anyway.

Right now, you've got a "hotwife." If that's what you wanted, then take it. It would be horrible of you to break her heart only to wind up trying to make another hotwife out of some other girl down the road. And possibly that's what you'd wind up doing anyway, if you were to cast Rebecca aside.

You basically hit the nail on the head. I feel like her friend is what is the biggest road block. Her friend isn't necessarily the biggest fan of as well, so she would definitely try to convince Rebecca against my wishes. Also like I said earlier, we agreed to try it a few times

I wish I could. I can't imagine sitting through another second of watching my fiancée get fucked. It's heartbreaking to see her experience something with another guy that she never experienced with me :(
Do you think she could "fall in love" with this guy...?

Why would the third be impossible without a breakup?

You basically hit the nail on the head. I feel like her friend is what is the biggest road block. Her friend isn't necessarily the biggest fan of as well, so she would definitely try to convince Rebecca against my wishes. Also like I said earlier, we agreed to try it a few times

Well, tbh if I knew your fiancee I'd probably be playing the role of this best friend too! I mean it's hard NOT to try and urge your friends to be "more fun." For this friend of hers, there's no cost in urging Rebecca to continue this experiment, or to put the blame on you if you lose your cool.

Since you insisted on "trying it a few times" as a ground rule, maybe you need to recruit a fresh partner and see how that goes. At least with a different guy it'll be more about the different experiences for her than about becoming potentially attached to one new partner.

But you're going to have to be careful not to come across as too judgmental or a sore loser. You compelled her to try this, you always have to own up your responsibility.

Why would the third be impossible without a breakup?

Not "impossible" but it would mean her going straight from "Wow! thank you for giving me the courage to try this awesome new experiment in sex and relationships" to "Oh, you mean we're just going to have a boring monogamous sex life and forget that awesome new experiment in sex and relationships ever happened?" That sounds like a hard sell.

Well, tbh if I knew your fiancee I'd probably be playing the role of this best friend too! I mean it's hard NOT to try and urge your friends to be "more fun." For this friend of hers, there's no cost in urging Rebecca to continue this experiment, or to put the blame on you if you lose your cool.

Since you insisted on "trying it a few times" as a ground rule, maybe you need to recruit a fresh partner and see how that goes. At least with a different guy it'll be more about the different experiences for her than about becoming potentially attached to one new partner.

But you're going to have to be careful not to come across as too judgmental or a sore loser. You compelled her to try this, you always have to own up your responsibility.

Yeah, she already wants a new guy to fuck her. I mean I get her friends point of view, plus I know girls are much more talkative about sex stuff than men.

Not "impossible" but it would mean her going straight from "Wow! thank you for giving me the courage to try this awesome new experiment in sex and relationships" to "Oh, you mean we're just going to have a boring monogamous sex life and forget that awesome new experiment in sex and relationships ever happened?" That sounds like a hard sell.

Yeah, I guess I just expected her to be what I knew her as in bed, I didn't expect to see my innocent angel turn so primal. It's hard knowing that even if she got that way with me, all I could think about was how someone else made her that way

Yeah, I guess I just expected her to be what I knew her as in bed, I didn't expect to see my innocent angel turn so primal. It's hard knowing that even if she got that way with me, all I could think about was how someone else made her that way

Well, when you put it that way don't you think you should try and learn to enjoy the sight of your "innocent angel" turning primal a few more times before you risk throwing it all away? Why not let her try hookup no. 2 (and maybe no. 3), see what happens, see if your nerves calm down and then have a heart-to-heart with her about everything.

Also she took her engagement ring off during the ordeal. I didn't ask her to do this, she chose to. Is that a bad sign?

Well, when you put it that way don't you think you should try and learn to enjoy the sight of your "innocent angel" turning primal a few more times before you risk throwing it all away? Why not let her try hookup no. 2 (and maybe no. 3), see what happens, see if your nerves calm down and then have a heart-to-heart with her about everything.

Yeah but to have to sit there and watch her get fucked was so hard once, what if it doesn't get better? Or even worse, what if she gets more into it?

Also she took her engagement ring off during the ordeal. I didn't ask her to do this, she chose to. Is that a bad sign?

I don't think so. Maybe she didn't feel like making it a "prop." It's too early to read too much into everything. You were both trying to have a good time.

Yeah but to have to sit there and watch her get fucked was so hard once, what if it doesn't get better? Or even worse, what if she gets more into it?

Then she discovers what really makes her happy and you figure out that you can't be a part of it. That's the ultimate risk (for you). Still, do you want to make her unhappy? Or do you want what's best for her? And if she still believes you're a necessary part of her happiness, can you stick it out with her? Especialy since she's doing what you encouraged her to do, what you wanted both of you to embrace to begin with?

I don't think so. Maybe she didn't feel like making it a "prop." It's too early to read too much into everything. You were both trying to have a good time.
Ok good. What's your honest thoughts on how this will move going forward? Like what's your prediction? And please just be honest

I would think as long as she's intrested in different guys that would be the best route. That way she doesn't can attached to one particular person. At least for a little while I would think

Then she discovers what really makes her happy and you figure out that you can't be a part of it. That's the ultimate risk (for you). Still, do you want to make her unhappy? Or do you want what's best for her? And if she still believes you're a necessary part of her happiness, can you stick it out with her? Especialy since she's doing what you encouraged her to do, what you wanted both of you to embrace to begin with?
Do you think it would be better if I wasn't there to watch?

Back