So now what?

Hi. Went through this years ago with my ex and I regret I didn’t had the experience to fully engage into it. I discovered that she had fantasies with some random guys from chat and I went from jealousy to being hot about it, so started teasing her and got two didlos (each bigger) and ended up finding a quite hung guy and after some months we ended up in my apartment he fucking her the best she ever had. We were so excited and happy but at the same time I felt the need to be again in control. Is natural, after all, we manipulate everything to make it happen exploiting the most repressed desires of our most loved one and luring a competing male into making us surrender our wives to their pleasures. Right until the moment of consumption, we are pretty much the ones making everything happen. But once fantasy turns into reality, once we are put into a loving and loved but submissive role, the need to be back in control kicks in.
My advice is... engage it. Once unleash it can hardly be tamed and you’ll long for it every day. Tease her, love her, kiss her, and she’ll love you and turn you on not but doing what you want, as your role to push her fantasies has been consummated, but by doing things you can’t control, which you’ll love even more.

So like many of you I have gone back and forth with the cuckold fetish for a long time. I had briefly brought it up to my fiancé with no interest awhile ago, but last month we spoke about it more after one of her friends went into an open relationship. Long story short, she ended up agreeing to trying the whole cuckold thing.

So we ended up making a tinder account together and meeting up with a guy for coffee. He was super chill about it and was interested as long as I didn't participate, which is five since I never intended to. When we met up later in the week, it all went so fast, but I can't get it out of my head, like I think I made a big mistake.

I guess when it's all fantasy, you just kinda think of a cock fucking your girl but never really put it attached to another man. Well I just sat there watching my fiancé, my future wife and mom of my children, the love of my life getting fucked harder and longer than I ever have by a guy who probably doesn't care about her aside from the sex. Like basically some random black guy is invading my fiancé, and she's loving it, and it's all my fault, and I have no idea what to do. Like it's all I can imagine and I can barely even look at her without thinking about it.

I tried talking to her about it, and she is just over the moon and so happy that we tried it. Like she apologized to me for not trying it earlier and I would give anything to just go back in time and have this never happen.
As the saying goes...Be careful what you wish for....

It's simply that some men are better at certain things than others are. Be happy for her that you've found a man that can truly rock her world for sex. Stand with her in her enjoyment of what you gave to her in finding and allowing this to happen. She loves you and she loved the sex you helped her to find with that man. Remember it could just as easily have gone the other way with it being terrible for her, her hating what occurred and in turn hating you for allowing it to happen. Talk to her about what happened and how it was good for her. You will gain a valuable insight into what she enjoys sexually that you can use to expand her sexual pleasures and keep her satisfied sexually. Join her in all this and don't allow yourself to be shut out completely. You've given her a very special treat. Never give someone a special thing and find out that they really enjoyed it only to get jealous and rip it from her grasp.

It's simply that some men are better at certain things than others are. Be happy for her that you've found a man that can truly rock her world for sex. Stand with her in her enjoyment of what you gave to her in finding and allowing this to happen. She loves you and she loved the sex you helped her to find with that man. Remember it could just as easily have gone the other way with it being terrible for her, her hating what occurred and in turn hating you for allowing it to happen. Talk to her about what happened and how it was good for her. You will gain a valuable insight into what she enjoys sexually that you can use to expand her sexual pleasures and keep her satisfied sexually. Join her in all this and don't allow yourself to be shut out completely. You've given her a very special treat. Never give someone a special thing and find out that they really enjoyed it only to get jealous and rip it from her grasp.

I get that but it's just some of the things she said. Like how this experience changed how she looks at sex. Like she was so into it, she has never been like that with me, and with me if swx lasts longer than maybe 5 minutes she starts to dry up, but with this guy she goes for around 45min to an hour of fucking. Also I can't get the image of her just being so passionate and intimate with another man. Like she is my future wife, and now all I see is her wrapped around some stranger.

So, let's analyze in pieces one of your sentences and try to help you not do a terrible mistake:

Like basically some random black guy is invading my fiancé, and she's loving it
That piece is damn hot. Think about it... she is crossing all taboos and living the wildest fantasies, not because of him, but because of the whole bond that she has with you. You and your wife will have wet dreams about it for your entire life

and it's all my fault, and I have no idea what to do.
You are not at fault on pursuing a fantasy, she is not at fault in letting you lead her to it. What to do? Love each other passionately and explore cautiously but without fear.

Like it's all I can imagine and I can barely even look at her without thinking about it.
That's the part I loved the most of it, not being able to stop thinking of her for a split second. A ******* of love. Tell her how much you love her, and how you can't think of anything but her since that night, and how jealous and insecure and loving and excited you feel.

So, let's analyze in pieces one of your sentences and try to help you not do a terrible mistake:

That piece is damn hot. Think about it... she is crossing all taboos and living the wildest fantasies, not because of him, but because of the whole bond that she has with you. You and your wife will have wet dreams about it for your entire life

You are not at fault on pursuing a fantasy, she is not at fault in letting you lead her to it. What to do? Love each other passionately and explore cautiously but without fear.

That's the part I loved the most of it, not being able to stop thinking of her for a split second. A ******* of love. Tell her how much you love her, and how you can't think of anything but her since that night, and how jealous and insecure and loving and excited you feel.
Yeah but it's not in my head like a good thing. It's like now I know I will never be able to please her like she wants. Like when we had sex after, she still got dry after like 5 min and just finished me off with a handjob

I think the part that’s causing you distress is in your OP where you say “he was interested as long as I didn’t participate”. You probably feel left out because she brought it up this time, and the bull doesn’t want you to participate. I would absolutely express that to your fiancée. Perhaps the first choice wasn’t the most compatible choice for both of you?

I think the part that’s causing you distress is in your OP where you say “he was interested as long as I didn’t participate”. You probably feel left out because she brought it up this time, and the bull doesn’t want you to participate. I would absolutely express that to your fiancée. Perhaps the first choice wasn’t the most compatible choice for both of you?
I mean I didn't want to participate, that was the whole point of my fantasy, but reality hit, and I was just left there watching my fiancée discover herself with a guy who really was just in it for the sex. Like I think my fiancé's to him was just another girl to fuck, while to my fiancée he's special to her in a way. Like she asked him to stay after he had to leave, but he said he had work and just left.

I mean I didn't want to participate, that was the whole point of my fantasy, but reality hit, and I was just left there watching my fiancée discover herself with a guy who really was just in it for the sex. Like I think my fiancé's to him was just another girl to fuck, while to my fiancée he's special to her in a way. Like she asked him to stay after he had to leave, but he said he had work and just left.
You need to find someone that will be okay with you being apart of it if you do this again, don't keep doing this just because of her, you should feel comfortable too. If she starts pushing or insisting have a good long talk about things and go from there.

Being it was your idea that got this whole thing started..ld say talk to her and tell her you're an ass for wanting to share her or put your big boy pants on and suck it up. Bottom line is you want this now you got it...

I'm just worried that she won't want to stop and that asking her to stop could break our engagement. Like her friend is in an open relationship and I know they have talked about this and she has told me that she really wants to meet him again. I thought cuckoldibg was supposed to bring us closer, but I feel like our relationship lost something that night, and we might not be able to get it back and/or Rebecca (my fiancée) doesn't want to get it back because she likes the new normal.

I'm just worried that she won't want to stop and that asking her to stop could break our engagement. Like her friend is in an open relationship and I know they have talked about this and she has told me that she really wants to meet him again. I thought cuckoldibg was supposed to bring us closer, but I feel like our relationship lost something that night, and we might not be able to get it back and/or Rebecca (my fiancée) doesn't want to get it back because she likes the new normal.
Your relationship has changed forever. You can't Unring a Bell...

You need to find someone that will be okay with you being apart of it if you do this again, don't keep doing this just because of her, you should feel comfortable too. If she starts pushing or insisting have a good long talk about things and go from there.
This is the best advise on this thread so far, but I don't agree that you should try to find someone else at this time. You didn't like it and you want it to end now. Just because you told her about your fantasy but she didn't want to do it until the two of you spoke about it more after one of her friends went into an open relationship. You didn't cause that boost in her thinking her friends open relationship did. Cuckolding can bring a relationship closer together, but it can destroy a relationship as well. Decide how you both really feel about this, advise on here telling you to suck it up so early on, after the first time is wrong. Don't let anyone tell you that you must keep Cuckolding going, your relationship is changed for ever is not the answer. You and her must communicate about this, if it isn't working it must stop, at least for now. If this moves deeper and one of you is not happy, suck it up is not the way to go in your young relationship.

Back