So. Many. Cucks

As a white cuck wannabe, I know how annoying it must be for white women looking for black men, to be accosted by white men. But there are white men out there, like me, who are only interested in finding white female partners who like big black men - that's just how it is!

White women who like big black men are our greatest desire, our passion, our goal in life! So apologies for following our sexuality and our innate psychology but that's just how it is. We find more vicarious pleasure in seeing a black man fuck our partners than fucking them ourselves - and that's just the way it is.

Yesterday a white male (I assume) initiated a conversation with me about his ex, who he said travels to Las Vegas frequently. He went on and on about how his ex and I would hit it off. I asked him does she have any idea he's doing this. He replied that she's unaware. I suggested he give her my contact information and if SHE'S interested she can contact me. To this, the male expressed annoyance at me.

I try not to be judgmental but many of the cucks and cuck wannabes here need to get a life...of their own.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for my incorrect wording. Ok if you have guys in this lifestyle involved with the wife and they both play together (no gay action) and the bull somehow hates cucks. What is it?

I'm not a cuck. I'm her husband. She bangs me more often than she bangs anyone else. She doesn't put me down, humiliate me, or cut me off.
The other men in her life aren't bulls. They're her stable or "harem". She's not submitting to them. She's enticing, seducing, and leading them. Lately, she has been leaning more toward something more like polyandry, where they are presumed to be faithful to her.

I'm not a cuck. I'm her husband. She bangs me more often than she bangs anyone else. She doesn't put me down, humiliate me, or cut me off.
The other men in her life aren't bulls. They're her stable or "harem". She's not submitting to them. She's enticing, seducing, and leading them. Lately, she has been leaning more toward something more like polyandry, where they are presumed to be faithful to her.
I think this is one way of denying yourself that you are a cuckold. Your fancy words cannot hide your true cuckold feelings. I don't care how you put it.

Real cucks are cool...... I got to show them love...

What I mean by a real cuck is someone with a wife that actually wants to explore this kind of relationship....

I own 3 cuckold couples and I had to go through 3,000 fake couples to find them.....

I know the cucks on this site are getting beat up in this thread.... I just want people not to give up because when you do find the right cuckold couple.... it’s definitely worth all the drama you went through......

I, as the husband, have no problem with cuckolds, if that's their kink, it doesn't hurt me. What is annoying is the silly presumption that I'm a cuckold because my wi
I think this is one way of denying yourself that you are a cuckold. Your fancy words cannot hide your true cuckold feelings. I don't care how you put it.

I get it, you can't handle the concept. Open your eyes and free your mind.

Back