So. Many. Cucks

I think you have a fundamentally misunderstood view of what all is involved in this lifestyle if you think every white guy is a cuck
I'm sorry for my incorrect wording. Ok if you have guys in this lifestyle involved with the wife and they both play together (no gay action) and the bull somehow hates cucks. What is it?

Ok. Cool. But in our case my husband is involved in the lifestyle with me. If we run across a guy that doesn't care about any communication with him. It won't work out for me either.
Does your husband wear a cage for chastity, cleanup your bulls cum, or be denied the right to participate in chosing partners, and is he an active participant when you hook up? If the answer is no to that stuff chances are he's a stag not a cuck

They flood my inbox, they flood the forums, they have literally no social skills past their own kink, can we please have a block button instead of ignore? Ignore doesn't get the point across
It is true that cucks are useless except for one reason, if they never existed the cost of the site might be higher? So for that reason alone they should be allowed on the site for sake of subsidizing the site with their cuck cash helping to pay maintaining the site with their membership fees. Then once they are members they get to be ignored by hot women and other black guys leaving them to play with each other? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It is true that cucks are useless except for one reason, if they never existed the cost of the site might be higher. So for that reason alone they should be allowed on the site for sake of subsidizing the site with their cuck cash helping to pay maintaining the site with their membership fees. Then once they are members they get to be ignored by hot women and other black guys leaving them to play with each other? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It would be worth the extra cost

Another thing is to clearly put in your information. No white or latino guys. I have that. Very very clearly.
In our experience this has very little effect. On one of our dating profiles it says in all caps "BLACK MEN ONLY, NO WHITE MEN" and everyday they message us. I can't even count the number of times I've gotten this message "not black but hung like a black guy".

It is true that cucks are useless except for one reason, if they never existed the cost of the site might be higher. So for that reason alone they should be allowed on the site for sake of subsidizing the site with their cuck cash helping to pay maintaining the site with their membership fees. Then once they are members they get to be ignored by hot women and other black guys leaving them to play with each other? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nope. There are wives who like to humiliate their hubbies, or like to see them humiliated by the bull.
Why keep cucks contacting you, EarthC137? Perhaps because they love your body! Even the pussy-free ones remain males and will admire beautiful women, especially ones in the lifestyle. It's your right to handle them as you like, as long as you are polite. Some might even like to be ignored. But it would be more polite if you wrote an appropriate statement on your profile about your handling of cucks.
This is a site for ALL aspects of the IR lifestyle which includes cucks, sissies, wannabecucks ...

In our experience this has very little effect. On one of our dating profiles it says in all caps "BLACK MEN ONLY, NO WHITE MEN" and everyday they message us. I can't even count the number of times I've gotten this message "not black but hung like a black guy".
We made it clear on our profile that our lady already has a black lover whom she wants to concentrate on, and there are only few inquiries now. (Even those we will not ignore because she might develop other desires.) And we tell Arabs, Whites, ... that she's into BBC only. At least answer an inquiry if it not only consists of „Hi, hru?“, „Sexy body babe“ etc. is just polite.

Nope. There are wives who like to humiliate their hubbies, or like to see them humiliated by the bull.
Why keep cucks contacting you, EarthC137? Perhaps because they love your body! Even the pussy-free ones remain males and will admire beautiful women, especially ones in the lifestyle. It's your right to handle them as you like, as long as you are polite. Some might even like to be ignored. But it would be more polite if you wrote an appropriate statement on your profile about your handling of cucks.
This is a site for ALL aspects of the IR lifestyle which includes cucks, sissies, wannabecucks ...
Maybe so @SweetHCouple19 for any cucks somehow lucky enough to have a wife that uses him like you do with your cuck hubby, but I think @EarthC137 was referring to those white cucks still single begging for a woman to marry him that litter this site?

There are certain ways to admire someone. You know just as well as anyone that there are inappropriate ways to contact a total stranger(sending pics of a small white dick unsolicited being one of them). Its not her obligation to write a polite response to someone who came at her not only disrespectfully, but also persisted after being told she wasn't interested. Also EarthC had posted plenty of instances where so initially turned people down politely and they still persisted so even though they didn't deserve even that courtesy, Earth still gave it to them. This site being all inclusive of cucks and sissies and whatever else is not synonymous with a free for all pass to jump into someone's inbox with the disrespect and creepiness.

Back