So, I Did This Important Thing Today

MrRyanIron32

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
So, since I have a full time job and has health insurance, I went to the hospital to get my STD/STI testing done. It was my first time doing a STD/STI test. Even though I'm new to the lifestyle and everything (haven't met anymore from this site or from SDC (got a six month membership on that site). I'm also on FetLife (got a few ads up on that but haven't met anyone yet), I'm just taking the precaution to make sure I'm OK health from STD/STI because when you're in this lifestyle, you can't really take any chances especially if you're going bareback. For me personally, I rather use condoms for all sex acts, but that's just me. The only time that I would go bareback is if I'm in a long term relationship with someone and we're both been tested, are clean, and aren't sleeping with anybody else. So, the point is get tested as much as possible, it's doesn't take much. There's even free testing. It can save your life someday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Last edited:
Quick update, I got my results back (I checked my HealthLabs.com account today and got the message that my results came back), I'm all clear from everything except for Hep C, got a 1.0 on my results. CDC recommends (Hep C is a liver disease. I'm not sexually active at all and I never had sex-is a virgin. I don't do ******* at all either) a positive to be followed up with a HCV Nucelic Acid Amplication, so I'm going to call HealthLabs in morning to get that set up and go from there. I'm going to take care of this first before I do any kind of sexual activity for my sake and health/well being.

Last edited:
Quick update: I spoke with Heath Labs, they said that I have to get a hcv nucleic acid amplification test done to see if my hep c diagnosis was a actual infection that I currently have, a false positive, or somehow a past infection I could have had but wasn't aware of so I'm going to contact my health insurance and see if I can get a hcv test done through them and contact healthlab back and go from there or I can contact healthlab and pay the test fee for the hcv which is $239 out of pocket. Updates will come.

Last edited:
So, I spoke with my health insurance. I have another bank (part of my job) so I can transfer funds from that to my regular bank account and get the HCV test done that way and plus transferring funds is free, so I'm going to go that route and go from there. I just need to know what I'm dealing with whether it's a actual thing, a false positive, or infection that I may have had in the past but no longer has it because it cleared up on its own. I just need to know. To be frank, I'm a bit freaked out.

I'm just waiting on my bank to get the small deposits from my other bank (used for health insurance) and verify them on the other bank (health insurance one and it takes about 3 days for the small deposits from my other bank used for health insurance to appear in my regular checking account) and I'll increase my contributions to my health savings account so I can have the funds needed to get the HCV test done by transferring funds between the health insuranace to my regular bank checking account and learn what I'm dealing with.

I'm just waiting on my bank to get the small deposits from my other bank (used for health insurance) and verify them on the other bank (health insurance one and it takes about 3 days for the small deposits from my other bank used for health insurance to appear in my regular checking account) and I'll increase my contributions to my health savings account so I can have the funds needed to get the HCV test done by transferring funds between the health insuranace to my regular bank checking account and learn what I'm dealing with.
I just increased my contributions to my health savings on paydays each week, so I think I'll have the $239 needed to get the HCV testing done. The deposits from other bank (used for health insurance been verified), so I'll call HealthLabs today to get the HCV test set up and find out if what I have is for real and requires treatment, a false positive, a past infection that I had before but no longer has because it cleared up on it own. I spoke with health insurance and he was telling me how his mom was a nurse, she was diagnosed with Hep C but it turned out to be a false positive. To be frank, I haven't been able to sleep because I have this fear of like not knowing but I just need to be sure with the HCV test. More updates to come.

Last edited:
Here's another update on my health situation for you: Just got phone with HealthLab, I set up a appointment for my HCV test to be done for the Hepetitis C diagnosis I got from my STD/STI test (it was my first time getting tested getting for STD/STI since I'm not sexually active at all and I'm not a ******* user either). Anyhow, I'm getting the HCV test done at a lab near my home area so I'll be going next Tuesday to Friday in the morning hours. After that, I'll get a call and email stating that my results are in and I'll go from there. I have to know whether what I mean is a actual infection and I need to go to doctor to get it treated, a false positive, or a past infection I may have had in the past but no longer has it. It's nerve wrecking and I'm just scared and nervous because I just don't know. I could have something that could potentially ******* me so I just need to know what I'm dealing with. Keep you posted.

Last edited:
Yup always important to get tested. I am clean and plan to stay that way. I make sure I exchange tests if I am going raw but most of the time I use condoms. I been having sex with one hotwife for a while now and we are both clean. I like that better than having sex with randoms every week.

Time for another update: I just finished my HCV test just now, so I'll know what's the results are by next Monday. Keep you guys posted.

Back