So excited... It's finally happening.

Wife and I finally agreed to open our marriage up. After a long dry spell wife has agreed to let me fool around and she has started planning on the same. Our agreement is definitely in her favor. While the word cockold wasnt used it sure was suggested. She agreed that I could fool around as long as I see no single women. Only men or married couples. Meanwhile I could her I was okay with her sleeping with other men. I'm not allowed to suggest who she sees but I do have to meet them first. My god I've never been so horny. She she even demanded I get a vasectomy which I agreed to... How could I not agree.
I don't know who or when she will take her first bull but I can hardly wait. I so hope she picks a bbc bull to show her how a real man fucks. I'm being supportive and letting her know she can have whatever she wants. Longing for the day I see my wife's pale white legs in the air and a bold black spade tatt on her ankle. Powerful black seed ozzing from her pussy as other black man satisfy themselves in her wanting white holes. God help me!

Back