So….it happened. First time reflection

Yes it will only work long term if both of you are open and honest with what you want and expect
Agreed, we have a strong relationship and very open and honest
I think one of the highlights, of my long marriage to my wife, was as white on white swingers and discovering BBC ,late in life.
We both enjoyed Her boyfriend/boyfriends , me watching when allowed and Her being used by them, watching Her main man with almost 10ins of really fat cock go all the way inside Her used to amaze me, as much as another girl fisting Her.
She was such a slut, and I love her dearly.
Thanks, what age did you start bbc? Glad we have started relatively young, I am 32 and my gf 28.

Agreed, we have a strong relationship and very open and honest

Thanks, what age did you start bbc? Glad we have started relatively young, I am 32 and my gf 28.
She was 48 years old I was 51 years old ,She discovered BBC at a swingers party we attended near Radlett Hertfordshire, well known by London swingers.
She decided She only wanted BBC apart from me.
She found a regular black boyfriend who was massively hung, She saw Him fairly regularly for about 10 years until She was 62 years old.
She/We then retired from lifestyle, and now to old anyway 😜

I remember our first time - amazing roller coaster of emotions. I highly recommend you keep communication open. Talk to each other, find out what she liked/didn't like about the whole experience and let her know what you liked/didn't like. It helps if you participate more. To prevent over load - discus how often you both what this to happen. Congrats and enjoy the ride. Now that she has gotten a taste, she most likely won't want to stop.
Absolutely

She is just keen that I do a little more to service our bull, before, during and after.
Well done on your first adventure. As has already been said with regard to communication don't hold anything back. It will help you process things and help you figure one what will eventually be red lines and what you simply need time to adapt to. I note that you plan to invite the same guy back. If he's likely to be a regular its important to communicate with him too especially if he is the type of Bull that relished the cuckold dynamic, because if he is he will be eager to grow with you as a couple for maximum mutual pleasure.

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.
You should write out your pros and cons

Thank you so much for the feedback, really useful tips. Yeah I definitely do need to be more confident in participating more, I was a little hesitant and waiting for our bulls lead as it was the first time and of course wanting to show him respect. She has definitely got the taste for it now, already talking about when to meet up again, the size and things she’d like me to do.
Lucky you!

Well done on your first adventure. As has already been said with regard to communication don't hold anything back. It will help you process things and help you figure one what will eventually be red lines and what you simply need time to adapt to. I note that you plan to invite the same guy back. If he's likely to be a regular its important to communicate with him too especially if he is the type of Bull that relished the cuckold dynamic, because if he is he will be eager to grow with you as a couple for maximum mutual pleasure.
Thank you, that is really great advice, appreciate that.

She was 48 years old I was 51 years old ,She discovered BBC at a swingers party we attended near Radlett Hertfordshire, well known by London swingers.
She decided She only wanted BBC apart from me.
She found a regular black boyfriend who was massively hung, She saw Him fairly regularly for about 10 years until She was 62 years old.
She/We then retired from lifestyle, and now to old anyway 😜
I fuck this lady once a week and she is 80 and still hot and horny for cock.

Since she's had that once, she's certainly going to want to experience it again. If your relationship is solid, & you find that you are good with it, then I'd say embrace it. I've been a cuckold for twelve years, and I don't regret any of it. My wife is strictly BBC now.
Thanks, yeah she is extremely keen for more. 3 times now and it has been really enjoyable, relaxing in to it more. All been with the same guy at the moment however keen for some different bbc if any UK bulls are keen please do DM. Does your wife have a few different BBC’s or the same one?

Thanks, yeah she is extremely keen for more. 3 times now and it has been really enjoyable, relaxing in to it more. All been with the same guy at the moment however keen for some different bbc if any UK bulls are keen please do DM. Does your wife have a few different BBC’s or the same one?
Hi where in the UK are you based? For me cuckolding works best over a period of time so if you're not too far from London I'd be very interested.

I think it gets easier when the wife has a ltr with the same Bull. My wife says she can grow socially and nit just sexually that way and so there's less room for awkward moments like the ones you felt on that first initial time. However, it can take a different course and the couple want to enjoy each other without a 3rd wheel hubbie sometimes. There are watchers and then there are waiters. It's ok showing your respect after the event if you find it easier to go that way

I think it gets easier when the wife has a ltr with the same Bull. My wife says she can grow socially and nit just sexually that way and so there's less room for awkward moments like the ones you felt on that first initial time. However, it can take a different course and the couple want to enjoy each other without a 3rd wheel hubbie sometimes. There are watchers and then there are waiters. It's ok showing your respect after the event if you find it easier to go that way
Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it.

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.
Good for both of you. That is awesome

Back