So….it happened. First time reflection

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.
Count your blessings

Last edited:
My feeling is that it will get better for both of you. When she really knows you are ok with her taking black cock, she will be much more at ease and adventureous. In turn you will be even more turned on by how she acts. Then you will know you have done the right thing. Good luck

Last edited:
My is that it will get better for both of you. When she really knows you are ok with her taking black cock, she will be much more at ease and adventureous. In turn you will be even more turned on by how she acts. Then you will know you have done the right thing. Good luck
Thank you, it is indeed better the more we have done it. Both now at ease and enjoying it.

Back