So….it happened. First time reflection

I've had a couple of experiences watching an ex a couple of times, but didn't get to be underneath her unfortunately. However, it was my idea and all. This has always what I have been after,becoming a cuckold. If you've never had this fantasy before or a desire to experience this; I'm sure it could be jarring and unsettling to an extent. In my eyes you are beginning to live the dream. I would embrace it, if you can truly see yourself in the role of a cuckold, and feel that your bond can handle the relationship dynamics.
Thank you so much for the feedback. Underneath highly recommended for a front row view. Thank you, trying to embrace everything and take it all in and remain open minded about it all.

Thanks airhorn. No feminization as yet. My gf ass is currently in training to be used by our bull at his request. It needs to be stretched open gradually so that he can fit in, currently it’s far too tight for his BBC to fit and it hurts him. Using a dildo with relative girth to gradually help it open up a little for him. No mention or my ass as yet.
"it’s far too tight for his BBC to fit and it hurts him"

And really, that's the important part, right? :rolleyes:

Have you had her ass yet? Is this just a matter of relative size?

Still, I encourage the practice/training. My college girlfriend told me that it was somewhere between uncomfortable and painful at first, but once she learned to relax into it properly she really enjoyed it. And to be honest, once she talked me into trying it myself (my roommate joined us sometimes) and got me used to it, I enjoyed it quite a bit too.

It's a different sensation, to be sure. If you're at all curious about it and the topic comes up, I recommend giving it a try.

"it’s far too tight for his BBC to fit and it hurts him"

And really, that's the important part, right? :rolleyes:

Have you had her ass yet? Is this just a matter of relative size?

Still, I encourage the practice/training. My college girlfriend told me that it was somewhere between uncomfortable and painful at first, but once she learned to relax into it properly she really enjoyed it. And to be honest, once she talked me into trying it myself (my roommate joined us sometimes) and got me used to it, I enjoyed it quite a bit too.

It's a different sensation, to be sure. If you're at all curious about it and the topic comes up, I recommend giving it a try.
It is the important part as he is in pain before my gf is and he has to pull out.

Yeah I have had her ass with no issues at all.

Thanks for the advice.

It is the important part as he is in pain before my gf is and he has to pull out.

Yeah I have had her ass with no issues at all.

Thanks for the advice.
Ah, well. If she's actually comfortable (or okay with the discomfort) and it's causing him pain, making it so it's not painful for him actually is the important part.

Who knows, it’s all a journey so you may know better than us.
One step usually leads to the next. The biggest step is when the cuckold understands and accepts that he has permanently given up his wifey to a superior man. Once he has surrendered his manhood the rest seems natural to him. My wife has not yet feminized me but I know that it will be useless to resist if she does.

One step usually leads to the next. The biggest step is when the cuckold understands and accepts that he has permanently given up his wifey to a superior man. Once he has surrendered his manhood the rest seems natural to him. My wife has not yet feminized me but I know that it will be useless to resist if she does.
Please post some pics of you dressed and feminized...we all would love to see that!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

My girl Is almost ready to she got to watch her friend d get fucked and she was turned on was surprised how gaped and swollen the pussy was .
If they are not used to bbc this is natural, her pussy will get used to it. My gf is now more than used to it and thriving.

Well done on your first adventure. As has already been said with regard to communication don't hold anything back. It will help you process things and help you figure one what will eventually be red lines and what you simply need time to adapt to. I note that you plan to invite the same guy back. If he's likely to be a regular its important to communicate with him too especially if he is the type of Bull that relished the cuckold dynamic, because if he is he will be eager to grow with you as a couple for maximum mutual pleasure.
I want to be a cuck very much. When the time is right and my wife agrees to it, I hope that we can find a bull close by that thinks like you.

Scott, how long have you been seeing this woman ? Is she likely wife material ? If she is, would the two of you like to have children ? If you want *******, you could have a vasectomy before you get married. You can then tell others you need a donor so wife can be pregnant. When your baby is mixed, the two of you can explain that is what you asked for of sperm donator. You don't have to explain donation if you do not wish to.

I want to be a cuck very much. When the time is right and my wife agrees to it, I hope that we can find a bull close by that thinks like you.
Thank you and yes I've had similar frustrations. Its been bitter sweet because when I chat with a couple eager to embrace cuckolding on a deeper level they're not local to London. Local couples are usually less inclined to want a "special Bull" dynamic.

Thank you and yes I've had similar frustrations. Its been bitter sweet because when I chat with a couple eager to embrace cuckolding on a deeper level they're not local to London. Local couples are usually less inclined to want a "special Bull" dynamic.
It is to bad you’re not in Pennsylvania.

Scott, how long have you been seeing this woman ? Is she likely wife material ? If she is, would the two of you like to have children ? If you want *******, you could have a vasectomy before you get married. You can then tell others you need a donor so wife can be pregnant. When your baby is mixed, the two of you can explain that is what you asked for of sperm donator. You don't have to explain donation if you do not wish to.
Thank you for your feedback LSG. Yeah she is most definitely wife material and we are in this for the long run. Yes we may have to think about excuses like this going forward as it is inevitable she will be black bred, she is seeded repeatedly.

Back