So….it happened. First time reflection

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.
You will get used to it and love watching black men use her for their pleasure

I remember our first time - amazing roller coaster of emotions. I highly recommend you keep communication open. Talk to each other, find out what she liked/didn't like about the whole experience and let her know what you liked/didn't like. It helps if you participate more. To prevent over load - discus how often you both what this to happen. Congrats and enjoy the ride. Now that she has gotten a taste, she most likely won't want to stop.

I remember our first time - amazing roller coaster of emotions. I highly recommend you keep communication open. Talk to each other, find out what she liked/didn't like about the whole experience and let her know what you liked/didn't like. It helps if you participate more. To prevent over load - discus how often you both what this to happen. Congrats and enjoy the ride. Now that she has gotten a taste, she most likely won't want to stop.
Thank you so much for the feedback, really useful tips. Yeah I definitely do need to be more confident in participating more, I was a little hesitant and waiting for our bulls lead as it was the first time and of course wanting to show him respect. She has definitely got the taste for it now, already talking about when to meet up again, the size and things she’d like me to do.

What are the cons you experienced?

And, I catch a hint of regret in your tone. Are you sure you're up for this? Is your relationship with your gf solid, unbreakable? Are you worried you'll be replaced?

Nothing major really, it was just different of course so some time to adjust I think. It was enjoyable. Yes very solid and unbreakable, no not too worried about being replaced although not sure she will want anything fucking her other than bbc from now on, understandably.

I think one of the highlights, of my long marriage to my wife, was as white on white swingers and discovering BBC ,late in life.
We both enjoyed Her boyfriend/boyfriends , me watching when allowed and Her being used by them, watching Her main man with almost 10ins of really fat cock go all the way inside Her used to amaze me, as much as another girl fisting Her.
She was such a slut, and I love her dearly.

Back