So….it happened. First time reflection

It is natural for males, even the sickliest, weakest, smallest most feminine males, to have natural male instinct. Natural male instinct is to be the alpha male, win your woman and keep her interested. So it is no surprise that watching her get railed by someone else will conjure up an enormous raft of emotions, many of which you had no idea even existed until it’s too late.
The question you have to ask is, what did you get out of it? If it turns into a situation where it is entirely pleasurable for her, but you are suffering as a result, then you’re in a bad position. Are you willing to lose her for good?

So did my wife. The old girl is making up for lost time
It is natural for males, even the sickliest, weakest, smallest most feminine males, to have natural male instinct. Natural male instinct is to be the alpha male, win your woman and keep her interested. So it is no surprise that watching her get railed by someone else will conjure up an enormous raft of emotions, many of which you had no idea even existed until it’s too late.
The question you have to ask is, what did you get out of it? If it turns into a situation where it is entirely pleasurable for her, but you are suffering as a result, then you’re in a bad position. Are you willing to lose her for good?
Thanks, we are comfortable with where we are at the moment and we shall see where things good. Keen to meet some other dominant bulls from the UK as well. I am turned on by seeing how pleasured she is by his huge BBC.

I’ve loved watching my wife that first time be a total demon slut for black cock and a few minutes into having so much thick, long black cock in her, she says she knew right then, she was never going to be without a steady diet of black cocks in her pussy, the sex rocked her world but thre poor girl had never had any real cock in her pussy! We joke around now about all the virgin pussy that first black cock got to explore, so much pussy left untapped by me, it was almost entirely virgin pussy!!!! they all comment and still do, just how tight and wet her pussy is and love they can ram it to her, feet pushed back behind her ears, black balls slapping her asshole hard going balls deep and not worrying about hurting her as she screams for it even harder and lets anyone within shouting distance know, as she’s loud, how much she loves black cock in her pussy!

Thank you, great advice. He is back on Sunday.
So are you ready to be more involved, like sucking his cock, licking his ass hole while he fucks your girl? Are you prepared to dress in lingerie and feminize yourself to accentuate you sub-cuck role in this relationship? It all depends on what level of cuckold you are or want to be. This would be the ultimate cuckold duties, and how I like my cucks to be when I am getting bull cock and hubby is in the room. It sounds like your girl is ready to see you commit to this, but at you ready and prepared to do this? Does the idea of these duties excite you or repulse you? Answering these questions will give a much better definition of where your head is.

Keep us posted...

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

So are you ready to be more involved, like sucking his cock, licking his ass hole while he fucks your girl? Are you prepared to dress in lingerie and feminize yourself to accentuate you sub-cuck role in this relationship? It all depends on what level of cuckold you are or want to be. This would be the ultimate cuckold duties, and how I like my cucks to be when I am getting bull cock and hubby is in the room. It sounds like your girl is ready to see you commit to this, but at you ready and prepared to do this? Does the idea of these duties excite you or repulse you? Answering these questions will give a much better definition of where your head is.

Keep us posted...

@scottiboy has already talked about sucking his cock and licking his asshole. I haven't seen anything about feminization or about either he or his wife giving up their asses.

So tonight it happened for the first time. Relatively new on here and finding it really useful.

Tonight for the first time we had a bbc dominant bull fuck my gf. It was her first time after threatening this for a while and she loved it. I haven’t heard her scream and cum like that before.

I was watching a lot and under her as she was being fucked as well as some clean up duties. Not certain I enjoyed it as much as she did, is it natural to feel that way after the first time? Is it a process of adapting and getting used to it?

It was incredible to see her so high and enjoying it so much and she is keen to meet up with him again and others. Is this something I should gradually get used to and embrace it?

Lots of pros and cons to the whole experience.
I've had a couple of experiences watching an ex a couple of times, but didn't get to be underneath her unfortunately. However, it was my idea and all. This has always what I have been after,becoming a cuckold. If you've never had this fantasy before or a desire to experience this; I'm sure it could be jarring and unsettling to an extent. In my eyes you are beginning to live the dream. I would embrace it, if you can truly see yourself in the role of a cuckold, and feel that your bond can handle the relationship dynamics.

I’ve loved watching my wife that first time be a total demon slut for black cock and a few minutes into having so much thick, long black cock in her, she says she knew right then, she was never going to be without a steady diet of black cocks in her pussy, the sex rocked her world but thre poor girl had never had any real cock in her pussy! We joke around now about all the virgin pussy that first black cock got to explore, so much pussy left untapped by me, it was almost entirely virgin pussy!!!! they all comment and still do, just how tight and wet her pussy is and love they can ram it to her, feet pushed back behind her ears, black balls slapping her asshole hard going balls deep and not worrying about hurting her as she screams for it even harder and lets anyone within shouting distance know, as she’s loud, how much she loves black cock in her pussy!
So she should be very proud.

Keep us posted...

Thank you for the feedback. Yeah I already suck and lick ass while they fuck her to show my respect to them. No feminisation with lingerie etc, that has never been asked for or discussed as yet. Learning all the time as we go along about it all so it is good for any input, thanks.

Is amazing how it grows the feelings, after all those years having fun with black doms, i dont need touch my lil dick to cum, while my wife was fucked by real mans!Always a plasure and honor clean all cum at her body!
Thanks for the feedback, you are so right it is indeed a huge honour and you sound like you are showing how grateful you are to them.

@scottiboy has already talked about sucking his cock and licking his asshole. I haven't seen anything about feminization or about either he or his wife giving up their asses.
Thanks airhorn. No feminization as yet. My gf ass is currently in training to be used by our bull at his request. It needs to be stretched open gradually so that he can fit in, currently it’s far too tight for his BBC to fit and it hurts him. Using a dildo with relative girth to gradually help it open up a little for him. No mention or my ass as yet.

Back