Snowbunny?

Crooked-suit

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I’m curious to know from the alphas what type of attributes does a snowbunny have? I want to believe my wife is a well prepared snow bunny but clearly as a cuckold and supportive one. I’d like to know what type of things BBC men like to see that helps them identify that she’s a snow bunny and available for BBC?
I most certainly believe my 29 year old wife brunette Peach shaped ass ass Is displaying herself properly in public and hopefully inviting to BBC or alpha men. Would love to have a chat about this and hopefully check off some boxes that show our dedication and submissive approach to inviting BBC men to chat her. If you’re on the West Coast and you have a BBC feel free to PM me

Here are some of the current aesthetics that my wife has been displaying. Weekdays normally dressed in tight fitting gym or yoga pants of course always well equipped no panties or bra. I simply love when a BBC or any man for that matter notices her hard nipples on display. That followed by frequent trips to the gym and of course engaging in conversation with men regularly

She’s really in a place now where she loves to show off her outfits to me before she heads out. I really enjoy the interaction of complementing her or teasing her about how great she looks. Also if the outfits just not cutting it and needs a little more provocative Ness I will always suggest that she try on some thing different. She really enjoys showing her self off in public

Back