Sneaking this in

I am curious to see if there can be a rational, intelligent discourse about the politics of race on a racially charged sexual fetish site.
Why not start with YOUR opinion and try to find a more up-to-date video. The one you're providing is very, very old.
Any discussion of politics, particularly "politics of race" would be difficult because of the current polarization of politics, itself. Opinions outside the two party "bases" is where you'd like to go to get unbiased opinions. You won't get it here; if you've read any of the political threads you know that already.
Years ago I had a "boss" who was old school ... I loved his hard nail approach to some issues. You just didn't want to be on the wrong side of his wrath. He use to say "don't bring me a problem without first having looked into it and having a suggestion for a solution" ... made sense to me, and its that standard I always follow today, even with my *******, both teens now. When they want to discuss something they want, they are prepared to discuss the whys, hows, etc and be willing to make concessions if necessary.

Last edited:
Back