Flirt with my wife

My wife is semi conservative that has started to come out of her shell a little, She has no clue I'm on this site but I was wondering if there are any guys that might want to flirt with her on facebook and see if they can get her to flirt back and get sexual. Biggest thing is she can't know about this site or or anything about me being involved, message me if your interested.

This is a recipe for disaster dude. It’s gonna come out about your secret web site. Trust me if you want to keep her then get off of here and focus on communication (which obviously you don’t have with her). Whoever agrees to flirt with her is going to do whatever he can to jeopardize your relationship so they can slide right on in (pun intended).

You’re not thinking dude. She’s your wife and being truthful is what has to happen. She may become interested in the lifestyle if you just talk to her instead of wasting your time on here. She’s gonna think you’re trying to catch her cheating and think you don’t trust her. She’s gonna be pissed and end up banging some big cock dude and forgetting about you. That’s my two cents.

My wife is semi conservative that has started to come out of her shell a little, She has no clue I'm on this site but I was wondering if there are any guys that might want to flirt with her on facebook and see if they can get her to flirt back and get sexual. Biggest thing is she can't know about this site or or anything about me being involved, message me if your interested.
Hey I'm interested hear me chaseasl

Back