Snakes on a Plane

InkedPharoah

Male
Real Person
From
Georgia
This is a journal from a vanilla woman I recently met that has no idea of our world ….. She was so satisfied I asked her to journal her experience ……

Read with Caution of being extremely turned on

Friday…

The day began with everything going wrong… or so it seemed. Little did I know what was in store… I was late to my flight, so I reluctantly boarded a different one. This one had a connection… in more than one way! As I waited to board the connecting flight leaving from Dallas, I heard someone talking to me, but I couldn’t make out what he said. “Nice shoes,” he repeats, and he keeps walking. I felt something telling me I needed to catch up with him and spark a conversation, and the opportunity presented itself on our full flight. If I had to pick a middle seat, it might as well be next to a handsome man that had already spoken to me.

I sit down, and he’s instantly a gentleman towards me. We began talking about life, traveling, food, etc., and then somehow we traveled down the path of kinks! I cannot remember the last time I was so intrigued, but this was a day I will never forget. We shared stories and laughs, and he even began to caress my thigh. The energy was INTENSE! Since I was coming in from out of town and had no ride to my next excursion, he offered to be of assistance. Honestly, I thought it would be a typical ride and drop off situation, and that if life brought us together again, maybe we would be able to explore some of the kinks we had discussed. He was able to get me to my destination with about 10 minutes to spare… my lips had been craving to taste him, and here was my chance! He began turning me on more than I have ever been. I gave him a small lick that turned into a suck, and I could tell he thoroughly enjoyed that sample. At this time, we only had a few more minutes left, so I sucked his big black dick with one mission… make. him. cum! It was only right to thank him properly for being such the gentleman. I swallowed his mess, and went on to explore the city. All day as I continued on my adventures, I couldn’t get it out of my head. The way things led up to this point, how beautiful his big black dick was, the way it made my mouth water, his scent, all of it. My pussy longed and throbbed for him all day. I needed more before I left…

Too Be Continued ….

Sunday

This weekend was originally planned for my birthday, and I have a friend that the time was going to spent with. By the time Sunday got here, I couldn’t help but to find a way back to that beautiful dick. The anticipation was killing me!

We came up with a plan to meet again, and I was turned on, excited, and slightly nervous. Drinks were poured, and as I was in the shower freshening up, I was hoping he’d come take me in there. Instead he waited patiently, so I was craving him… his growls, his scent, the way he choked me with such a pleasurable pain. He assured me this was going to be a birthday to remember and that I was going to be taken to ******* and used like a good little slut. My request was to be handcuffed and face-fucked… he gave me that and much more.

I begin slowly licking the beautiful head of his dick, and I began to suck it until it made its way as far into my throat as I could get it. Once that dick was deep in the back in my throat, I locked eyes with him - hoping he could tell that I was absolutely loving every moment and was thankful to be having this experience. He made me feel wanted and safe, and that only turned me on more. He placed nipple clamps, and a blindfold on me, which is something I’ve never experienced before. He pulled my hair and head and used my mouth for his pleasure until deciding to let me feel his hard dick inside of me. The energy was so intense that first time he slid it in, and all I could do was gasp from pure pleasure. This was everything I needed, but there was more.

After filling my mouth with his cum, he asked if I was pleased and open to exploring my fantasy of having someone else join, I nervously agreed, but he assured me I was safe. Before I knew it, the second man arrived. It was his Cousin 😩🖤We had some conversation & more drinks so that I could shake some of that nervousness. Daddy began fucking my face again while I was on my knees begging to taste that dick, and JD began to do the same until he decided to finger fuck me. I never thought I was capable of squirting but ended up doing it multiple times and cumming nonstop! I made daddy cum for the second time, and he put it all over my face like the little slut that I am. JD and I were having fun, and daddy had to leave, so it was just us after that. He ate my pussy better than I’ve ever had it done before. He climbed up, making his way to licking my neck, and I felt his dick so big in my hand. I wanted to thank him by making him cum, but he let me know that he was in control and decided to leave me longing for more.

This was the most memorable birthday trip EVER… all because of my shoes! It was almost as if something in the universe wanted our inner freaks to meet one another, and I hope for another opportunity for them to reconnect.

ED4B5E84-17BB-479E-A8AE-888E66819466.jpegAB40C84A-911A-466C-A5A1-1765608EDAEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back