SMALL PENIS PICTURES

There was a point n time where I thought or "knew" I had a nice size dick, but as of lately I'm not so sure. I've been with a few women recently and they all told me I have a small dick for a black man. Please can someone help me figure this out. I feel like I have to measure my dick again SOON because here I was thinking I was something I'm not

Please let me know and be honest I rather
know then not know you know what I mean
Let me know ladies small or BBC??

There was a point n time where I thought or "knew" I had a nice size dick, but as of lately I'm not so sure. I've been with a few women recently and they all told me I have a small dick for a black man. Please can someone help me figure this out. I feel like I have to measure my dick again SOON because here I was thinking I was something I'm not

Please let me know and be honest I rather
know then not know you know what I mean
Let me know ladies small or BBC??
View media item 264706
View media item 204471

View media item 204462

hite girl has seen one like mine , prob too many times , which is why we are now being shamed and white women are watching while they look for their next big black dick to give their oussy to..and it's all our fault..all if us tiny dickvwhite boys, and every female that comes here to laugh at us, shame us, irveven find her next white abuse bitch ..we deserve ever bit of pain and humiliation they have for usView attachment 3313858View attachment 3313859View attachment 3313860View attachment 3313861
Very small

I am sorry that one of my wife's bull's BBC does not meet your approval. This bull has fucked her bareback 4 times over the last two years, he is one of her favorites, and my wife has still not come down with herpes. But just to satisfy your concerns about how a proper BBC should look, and in keeping with the topic of this thread, I offer the photos below. The first shows another one of my wife's bull's beautiful BBC; the second shows this BBC penetrating my wife, as I film the action.

View attachment 2645570View attachment 2645572
Wow

Back