SMALL PENIS PICTURES

20220805_001630.jpg
Fully erect as far as my little cock gets. 3" long and those rubber rings are 3/4 " diameter. So ya my wife does not even waste her time. Sometimes jokingly she will reach over laying bed and jacks me off with her pinky and middle finger telling me the whole time she should of married a teenager with the ******* parent consent at 16 years old. I say what to her all the while losing my semi hard cock and she replies a teenager of consent age is 4 or 5 times larger than you and can last all night. I said stop how do u know that and she said remember we were in India and what we thought were 3 20 year olds with 8 inch fat cocks. I said the college boys she said ya they were Jr high and lied to a bunch of tourist to get in their pants. They told me when u were in the other room they were only 16,16 and 15 and at first I said get out but they were like it's legal here and it not wrong for boys of age to sho others a good time. I already had an hour of a 15 year Olds cock in me and I took the rubber off of him before we started because I want to be impregnated by some huge cocks and those three had them. The 2 others dp me for 2 hours before blowing loads in me and all you did was jack off with your pinky and thumb. You did eat all there cum like it told you to. You even sucked cock while asleep like they were nipples on a bottle. They did say you gave the best blow job's and yes those same boys gassed you and i and fucked us both according to this letter I am handing you. It was in between my clothes in my suitcase and it was over by then and you were not complaing or mad anymore. So that is why your asshole was wide open for a week and sloppy wet and my pussy was stretched so far out it still is gaped 3 months later. They let 19 men and teenagers fuck your ass and 37 men fuck my pussy oh and here are our picks they sent in the mail and said call the cops we send to local paper. I would not call the cops anywhere for that I love waking up full of cum and gaped and it makes it better my cuks ass is now gaped open forever. Admit it a tiny cock got you treated like a sissy whore and now you are hard again all 3" of tiny Ness.

My tiny white boy penis why my ex had to go out and cheat in an openly day most girlfriends did the same can't blame them if you're unable to satisfy your wife or girlfriend

Attachments

• 20220807_200110.jpg
    20220807_200110.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220807_200243.jpg
    20220807_200243.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 43
71324658_013_36ff.jpg

Back