Small limp hairless cuckolds show your penises for humiliation

Cuck dicks all hsve one think in common regardless of size, its mote of a common defect, i can ony think duet to environmental factor, genetics, in mot sure.
The common issues making it pretty fucking usless ever if big.
It is and under sixe glands.
The head ot tip (bell end) is a smaller circumference then the shaft. Also the widest part of the dick ie the base or somewhere up and then begins to taper circumference measurement decreasing.

Example 7inch long 6 inches circumference. Yay that as a hunky, chunky, filling cock.

Now at 4" from base that 6" circumference starts decreasing to 4.2" at the corneal ridge, to to feom there to end....

When a guy with judt 5,,," circumference an 7 5. Long, reaches 4" deep, he is going to open te vaginal canal more than rhe previous, veve inch past that the internal stretch deep within iis more noticeable.

Thid is how Katie, swears she lost her virginity to the first ever guy we tried. At 9" x 7x... from base to tip and still the hsrdest cock imaginable.

So if you have cone shape penis, step aside you are stretching her opening and then nothing rill the baby bell stabs her cervix. Give her a break lol. We developed wrong znd should ******* such horrible discomfort on women. Lock it and serve you never had a cock.

Love the small limp hairless penis humiliation pathetic body shape as a sisicuckold no pussy for me
Cuckolds show us what useles pepe you have
Love the small limp hairless penis humiliation pathetic body shape as a sisicuckold no pussy for me
Cuckolds show us what useles pepe you have

Attachments

• IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
I'll post a few of my lil hubby. I will admit that technically he is "hard" in some of these, but I think he still belongs here :(
I also threw in a pic of his special cage :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_141655~2.jpg
    IMG_20230719_141655~2.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20231117_114433.jpg
    IMG_20231117_114433.jpg
    995.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Tiny cage.jpg
    Tiny cage.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • Loser.jpg
    Loser.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 42
This is my little dicklet and why I decided I should be a submissive cocksucker for real men, in South Carolina

Attachments

• IMG_20230626_083002037.jpg
    IMG_20230626_083002037.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
It's a custom made chastity cage (1.75in long, 1.25in diameter). After a lot of trial and error with cheap plastic ones, I was able to figure out the smallest possible size that he would be able to wear for extended periods of time without problems :D
You are such a loving caring wife.

Back