Small limp hairless cuckolds show your penises for humiliation

246EAD29-444A-49F0-AAE4-E72D5DE7EB92.jpeg
1.5-2” soft depending on the day

FC52F9A8-10E9-4A32-8714-9A0D3F904113.jpeg
Too small to even hang

AB316358-3FA2-45DE-9A3A-536C36E14CE8.jpeg
My little “nubbin” as my wife calls it because it’s between a nub and nothing she says

8B3F825A-3BC0-4E20-AE2B-11B170ABA475.jpeg
Hard 3.5-3.75”, don’t even fill up her small hand. Average guy is 3.67” soft, so I’m about the length hard as most men are soft, not to mention average isn’t even nearly enough for my wife.

04FA732C-3E1E-4AC8-A03D-A9C9CBB4DEF8.jpeg
My small balls, both together are barely bigger than a quarter. My semen analysis came back at 3.04 mil total sperm which anything less than 39million total is considered low, or 15 million per ml. Average is 150 million-300 million total sperm and 48 million per ml. Normal ejaculation volume is above 1.5 ml. Average is 3-5ml. My total volume was .9 ml. Sperm morphology was unable to be tested because my count was too low. Progression (how fast they swim rested 1-4) was a 2. 3 is considered minimum desired.

Basically it means I have a very low sperm count, very low volume of semen. And slow swimming sperm. The Dr. Was very honest with me. Said that it is possible but very slim I’ll be able to have my own babies. He said with my low semen/sperm amount, and slow swimmers, it was important to place my semen as close to the cervix as possible. Since I have weak ejaculations only dribble and can’t squirt), and my short penis, I am unable to place my sperm very deep.

He said that although there is no science that backs it, he recommends making sure she is on her back and has her legs up after I ejaculate. He also suggested me ejaculating into a ******* cup and for her to insert the cup so that the semen is right at the cervix

Another option is using a device that can be inserted deep into the vagina with my semen inside (also known as the “turkey baster” method).

He did say that although we can try these different methods, the likelihood of pregnancy is small.

Last edited:
I'm small 2 inch hairless limp pathetic, hideous grotesque sisicuckold, I always cum very quick dribble watery strings iv been told im so totaly nasty love it, i do love nude beaches and anywhere I can be nude the pointing laughing pushes me over the edge
Who else loves this type of humiliation, let's k÷p it going
I know what you mean about the nude beach or clothing optional resort scene. I love it when I see people stare and snicker or flat out laugh at my tiny penis when I'm nude in public. I'm 6'1 with a baby dic that is just a nub when flacid. The humiliation is a huge turn on!

Back