Small dick problems

I found this problem only among white guys. Many have small penis or they can't erect. Their penis always slipped out from my vagina. Also I couldn't really be satisfied when their tiny penis enters in my wide vagina. It's was so embarrassing not only for them and for me, too. That's why many white guys can't impregnate their wifes or gfs
PREACH GIRL PREACH!!!!!

The looks of disappointment I’ve gotten when hook ups see me naked for the first (and usually only) time

Back when I was single, I had several women i was hooking up with stop things cold when they saw or felt my dick. One woman was really aggressive with me at a party and insisted i go back to her place. We get back to her place, she pulls my hand to her pussy, which was soaking, and she told me that she wanted to fuck. I pulled my pants off, and she grabbed my dick. She felt around it like she was looking for more, then turned the light on, pulling away from me.

I know she felt guilty, but she had no interest in sex with me once she realized how small I was. There was this awkward exchange, and I finally said "you were expecting it to be bigger, weren't you?" She said "yes, sorry". I said goodbye. None of her friends ever flirted with me after that.

Back when I was single, I had several women i was hooking up with stop things cold when they saw or felt my dick. One woman was really aggressive with me at a party and insisted i go back to her place. We get back to her place, she pulls my hand to her pussy, which was soaking, and she told me that she wanted to fuck. I pulled my pants off, and she grabbed my dick. She felt around it like she was looking for more, then turned the light on, pulling away from me.

I know she felt guilty, but she had no interest in sex with me once she realized how small I was. There was this awkward exchange, and I finally said "you were expecting it to be bigger, weren't you?" She said "yes, sorry". I said goodbye. None of her friends ever flirted with me after that.
Ouch! That would be a real gut punch and really ******* ones ego for a little bit..

It did, although I was already getting turned on by the humiliation by that point in my life. I went home that night and jerked off to what had happened, and her reaction to my small dick translated into intense sexual arousal going forward.
Well,thats one way to keep your ego in check. Always have a plan b ready to go just in case. lol

I found this problem only among white guys. Many have small penis or they can't erect. Their penis always slipped out from my vagina. Also I couldn't really be satisfied when their tiny penis enters in my wide vagina. It's was so embarrassing not only for them and for me, too. That's why many white guys can't impregnate their wifes or gfs
I’ve had girls complain about me slipping out and not being able to reach in some positions. It’s also very difficult to find condoms that fit well

As a single man most of my problems were closing the deal with girls at bars. Not because I'm bad looking or anything just because I knew I would probably end up at that bar again and didn't want to run into those girls again lol. Had a lot more success during the times of the year there were more tourists in town because I didn't have to worry about that. Once my wife and I started dating we took it slow for that very reason. I've always been pretty orally talented so I could get her off that way.

In terms of positions its missionary, cowgirl, and I can't really go "all out" in doggy because it slips out too easy. Spooning sex isn't possible neither is sort of where we're both seated facing each other.

As a single man most of my problems were closing the deal with girls at bars. Not because I'm bad looking or anything just because I knew I would probably end up at that bar again and didn't want to run into those girls again lol. Had a lot more success during the times of the year there were more tourists in town because I didn't have to worry about that. Once my wife and I started dating we took it slow for that very reason. I've always been pretty orally talented so I could get her off that way.

In terms of positions its missionary, cowgirl, and I can't really go "all out" in doggy because it slips out too easy. Spooning sex isn't possible neither is sort of where we're both seated facing each other.
I know what you mean as far as closing the deal. I was a virgin up until my almost my 23rd birthday, mainly because I lived in a suburb where everyone knew everything about everyone, and most of the girls had fucked most of the guys, so everyone had a history in some way or another. Because of my size, I was totally crippled by fear/ shame or embarrasment of my cock. I knew as soon as even one girl saw it, touched, sucked it etc. the rest of the world would soon know my 'dirty little secret'.

So used to travel to the other side of town to try and meet women, but by then, I was totally inept with trying to talk to women, as I said I was still a virgin, it made me more submissive/ subservient which turned even more women off, and so it was a cycle I was unable to break. I remember even back then I was unable to buy condoms that fitted, and even that filled me with anxiety. Not a great combination on a Saturday night, pretending to come across all cool, hunting for pussy. Women could sniff me out from a 100 yards.

I had a similar experience once, I was making out with a chick from a party, she pulled my cock out and started rubbing it really aggresively while I played with her pussy, before I knew it or could pull her hand away, I accidentally ejaculated on her expensive dress, which I had up around her stomach.
Typically there was cum everywhere, and on almost everything we touched.
She wasn't happy, we had no tissues handy or anything else we could use and had to go back to the party. We ended up in the bathroom, with me embarrisingly trying to wash my cum out of her dress while she was still wearing it and hoping no one would see us. After that, we tipped a little beer on her dress to cover it up.
Not surprisingly, she didn't keep chatting with me that night and she said she'd call me in a day or so and we could try again. Obviously, that was the last time i'd ever heard from her.

Most of the problems of short dick men is that they think their dick is the center of the universe. Yes, they do like the humiliation, and all that, but at the end is all about them. Women who are into women know that you can do a home run if you are a good lover, dick or not. How about good kissing? sensuality? you have tongues, hands, lips. Not even talking about toys.
So, if satisfying your short dick is more important than pleasing your partner... well... yes, that can be a problem.

Most of the problems of short dick men is that they think their dick is the center of the universe. Yes, they do like the humiliation, and all that, but at the end is all about them. Women who are into women know that you can do a home run if you are a good lover, dick or not. How about good kissing? sensuality? you have tongues, hands, lips. Not even talking about toys.
So, if satisfying your short dick is more important than pleasing your partner... well... yes, that can be a problem.
I totally agree with everything you've said here, and your right about guys with small dicks tend to focus more on their own cocks than the pussy they're attempting to pleasure. But from personal experience, when you struggle to get laid for most of your life, when you actually do, you're either focusing on your cock in that wet warm pussy, and just trying to take it all in, without getting overwhelmed, or your trying to focus on your cock so not to cum instantly.

Plenty of times i've had to cum quite quickly, well before I wanted to, once I sensed she wasn't enjoying it and before I was told 'this isn't working for me, get off' and i'd fear of missing out. Probably a selfish outcome, but if you've gone weeks, months or years without any pussy, you just want to lay your seed like every other guy gets to. But it also becomes a problem, when you're a dud fuck, you get a lot less offers/ pussy, the less you get, the harder it is to be good at it.

Can't even begin to describe the difficulty of trying to find girls when you're at the other end of the spectrum.
The best words I heard was from this Jewish girl who said "great!, you're not to big". Or from this tiny Asian girl who looked at me and said "I don't know, you look too big for me".

The best words I heard was from this Jewish girl who said "great!, you're not to big". Or from this tiny Asian girl who looked at me and said "I don't know, you look too big for me".
LOL, my wife did say, I should have moved to Asia when I was younger. I did look at moving to Japan at one time, when I really struggled to find a partner, but I thought it was a pretty big price to pay, just to try to find love and get laid.
My ex-wife was Yugoslavian, and had a huge pussy (could fist herself) and she said, most of the Slavic guys she dated before me, all commented on how tight she kept her pussy :)

Back