Small dick problems

Mrs Warm's biggest complaint about the lifestyle is too many smaller guys, one of her biggest disappointments was when she started fucking a trainer at her gym, great guy, great personality, nice cut body, muscled but not over done... his cock 5" ... she fucked him regularly for about 6 mo but after a while called it quits. He only wanted to fuck her ass, she loves anal but wants some pussy fucking now and then... and he didn't eat pussy very well... so she called it quits not because of his cock size but because she grew bored... we swing for variety gotta love my girl :)

Last edited:
Mrs Warm's biggest complaint about the lifestyle is too many smaller guys, one of her biggest disappointments was when she started fucking a trainer at her gym, great guy, great personality, nice cut body, muscled but not over done... his cock 5" ... she fucked him regularly for about 6 mo but after a while called it quits. He only wanted to fuck her ass, she loves anal but wants some pussy fucking now and then... and he didn't eat pussy very well... so she called it quits.
Currently my dick is small because my black friends were seeing how small they can get. Normally I'm about 7". Best way to keep your girl from getting bored or wanting more is have like all black friends, know their dick size and let her and them fuck. I would sit and watch but if they went to my room I would just stay watching T.V. size of my dick dont matter cause the BBC got her.

Mrs Warm's biggest complaint about the lifestyle is too many smaller guys, one of her biggest disappointments was when she started fucking a trainer at her gym, great guy, great personality, nice cut body, muscled but not over done... his cock 5" ... she fucked him regularly for about 6 mo but after a while called it quits. He only wanted to fuck her ass, she loves anal but wants some pussy fucking now and then... and he didn't eat pussy very well... so she called it quits not because of his cock size but because she grew bored... we swing for variety gotta love my girl :)

Gym trainers aren't short on girls to fuck. They have women to train all the time and get a lot of personal time to flirt with them. I'm surprised he wasn't good at eating pussy.

my bf is around 4 inches. and about as girthy as my thumb. I honestly enjoyed it. we dated for 4 years. It's what I got use to.
I've learned basically missionary and doggy unless I want to keep putting him back in. I can ride but i don't do anything.but grind my hips.
This is the same with me. A girl can’t really go up and down on me. Just grinding or else it slips right out

my bf is around 4 inches. and about as girthy as my thumb. I honestly enjoyed it. we dated for 4 years. It's what I got use to.
I've learned basically missionary and doggy unless I want to keep putting him back in. I can ride but i don't do anything.but grind my hips.
Normally I'm bigger but when it's small like this and she meets my friends, she will end up fucking with them. Part of the game were playing.

I would say the lack of positions available is the first problem, doggy is next to pointless, you will slip out more often than not, even more so when spooning. My wife needs to keep her hand over her pussy to stop me from slipping out or to guide me back in when I do... so we rarely bother. Missionary is 50/50, if she's wet and i try to fuck hard, it will slip out as well, so going slow is ok. The only one that sort of works is cowgirl with her on top, that way she'll just grind her pussy rather than bounce, plus she can play with herself at the same time.

Other than that, before the internet came along, trying to find or purchase small condoms was next to impossible, regular ones would just slip off, which made it next to impossible when trying to date women, especially in the mid 80's when HIV hit, so guys like me just had to go without.
Even ****** wouldn't fuck without condoms, so there were no options... for me anyway.

And lastly, dating itself, was/ is *******, trying to meet women. Wanting a second date, and knowing the whole time you were going to have 'have the conversation'... either knowing, they wouldn't ring you back after that... or if they did see it/ experience it, if you didn't get a third date, you'd be certain, all her friends would be told/ laughing about your size, once they ask what happened to that nice guy you were dating? Then fearing they may know mutual friends/ colleagues and 'your dirty little secret' being spread even further.

I found this problem only among white guys. Many have small penis or they can't erect. Their penis always slipped out from my vagina. It's was so embarrassing not only for them and for me, too. That's why many white guys can't impregnate their wifes or gfs
That's why black is better and white guys should pay attention to your last sentence and just let black men breed the white women.

BBC see this and treat me like a female,
No problems at all.

Use a penis bump religiously and ******* beet juice once a day , do it 30 minutes before pumping .
Get the powder or homemade beet juice .
Throw in a NOX nitric oxide supplement for good measure .

This will pull ******* into your penis, engorge and swell it with out pain.
Use a cock ring to help keep ******* in your penis wear it to help circulate ******* .
Overtime you should see a stronger penis, and possibly gain a inch but you want girth really .

I respect how you work w/ what you got. You didn’t once knock down on him or joke. Beautiful person you are.

I found this problem only among white guys. Many have small penis or they can't erect. Their penis always slipped out from my vagina. Also I couldn't really be satisfied when their tiny penis enters in my wide vagina. It's was so embarrassing not only for them and for me, too. That's why many white guys can't impregnate their wifes or gfs
Yes, you are perfectly right. The last time I have tried to enter a vagina, my penis was not only too small but it also slipped out, because it was too flaccid!! It was very embarrassing for me and for her and I was deeply ashamed!

Back