Small dick problems

My penis isn't small it's 6.75 " long and 6" around, but I still have issues with it. My wife has a big ass and I can't have good sex with her laying on our side. I keep slipping out. Plus it's a grower so when I shower in a public shower it's all shriveled up. Same goes for when I need to pee. I have to stretch it out first then I can grab it to pee. Black guys cocks seem to always hang low and never shrivel. Probably not good for cold environments (who wants frostbite on their junk) but otherwise it looks better hanging low. I wish mine was an inch or two longer and I wish it didn't shrivel up so much.

Not small, actually on the bigger side of average (just short of 7 in), but yeah had the impression quite a few times I was not giving the lady enough. I actually thought of buying a cock sleeve, besides adding a couple in it also solves the problem of lasting long enough

Not small, actually on the bigger side of average (just short of 7 in), but yeah had the impression quite a few times I was not giving the lady enough. I actually thought of buying a cock sleeve, besides adding a couple in it also solves the problem of lasting long enough

But you're not small... I'm sure it's the lady you're with. Sounds like she's the one with a problem, maybe she should do some kegal exercises or something.

But you're not small... I'm sure it's the lady you're with. Sounds like she's the one with a problem, maybe she should do some kegal exercises or something.
Only one ex actually complained, but she was really unsatiable, lol. But just me at times I have the feeling that I should have lasted longer :) but thanks for the kegel exercises idea anyway

my bf is around 4 inches. and about as girthy as my thumb. I honestly enjoyed it. we dated for 4 years. It's what I got use to.
I've learned basically missionary and doggy unless I want to keep putting him back in. I can ride but i don't do anything.but grind my hips.

Love your answer, my husband isn’t big either he’s 4 1/2” to 5” long and almost 6” in girth, and I LOVE His cock the best. I may want something Bigger from time to time but no one can make me cum like he does, he knows my body better than any other man and knows how to use what he was blessed with, and I haven’t met another guy that can hold a candle to his oral skills. Kudos to you for being honest about loving your mad cock no matter how bid he is.

I’m 5 (barely) x 4 1/2 inches erect. I’ve never give my wife an orgasm through penetration. I only really please her orally, which is really enjoys me doing.
She also has a big butt that measures 43 inches around, so having a small dick makes a lot of positions more difficult.

I’m only have an 8” length erect. The wifey usually gets off on it with a little doggy action but she loves being DP’d and I don’t have 2 dicks so that’s where she invites in the second. I love seeing her eyeballs roll into her skull when two cocks are slamming into her simultaneously

Not small but since she had BBC, shes a real size queen. I can't compete with those guys in any department. Be it size, stamina or rhythm.

I’m only have an 8” length erect. The wifey usually gets off on it with a little doggy action but she loves being DP’d and I don’t have 2 dicks so that’s where she invites in the second. I love seeing her eyeballs roll into her skull when two cocks are slamming into her simultaneously

8" is bigger than average and it's actually quite large. You're not "only" 8". I'm sure she gets off on it in other positions too.

Definitely lots of issues with doing different positions. Anytime the wife would take over, when I was still allowed sex with her, I would constantly fall out because she was trying to take more then I had to give.

Another constant issue is that it's so small it basically sticks straight forward when soft so anytime I wear swim trunks it becomes VERY obvious that's there's nothing but a little nub underneath !

wife admitted after friend said he saw her with guy in car that we was arguing a lot, at work Mike would be sympathetic saying if he was single love live with her, said went in his office one day he gave her cuddle kissed her she lay on desk he took cock out she sucked it said it was about 3" hard,he asked if thought it to small,told him was fine,he had high sex drive would want fuck her several times a day

Back