Small dick husband

My husband is 4.5 inches (yes, he points out the extra half inch). I never had trouble coming with him and he is masterful with his tongue game.

But sex is different with a bigger man so even though hubby didnt have trouble making me cum (and still doesn't), i didnt realise there was a whole other kind of passionate sex I was missing out on till I tried bigger.

So I'm happily married now 4 years but my husband is small like really small . He is only 3 inchs so needless to say he just can not please me so I'm wondering any other wifes out there unsatisfied like I was till I became a hotwife ??
Curious as to what type of relationship you are most interested in ? A: Hot wife or B: Cuckold relationship ?

A : Hotwife Relationship

A hotwife is a woman who is generally submissive to her husband or boyfriend. She fucks bulls, white or black with her husband's approval and encouragement. The husband is usually a voyeur and enjoys seeing his wife fuck and pleasure other guys. Generally it's a bull who is well endowed but not considered to be the ALPHA MALE. There are many varieties of hotwives, however in a hotwife relationship the husband is still the driving ******* behind their sexual activities, he is always considered the ALPHA male. He decides when it will happen and with who it will happen with. He may choose how far you can go with your lover, such as kissing or no kissing, sleep over or no sleep over. He might even object that she even be with the same guy twice.

B : Cuckold Relationships

The reason most cuckolds accept their station is because they are generally inadequate lovers either because they lack skill, stamina and have a small penis averaging 3.5" to 4.5".
In a cuckold relationship, the cuckoldress has all the power, she chooses who and when she fucks and her cuckold has nothing to say about it. Often the cuckold is caged in chastity and he may also be required to orally service the bull at their command, cuckolding is mostly a female led relationship. Cuckolding also extends beyond sexual life, many cuckolds usually do many of the household choirs so his QUEEN has free time to be with her SUPERIOR BLACK LOVER. Most cuckolds are totally loyal to their female partner and accept their place as a pantie wearing wimp and are subject to corporal punishment, humiliation and corner time when they misbehave. A genuine cuckold, husband or boyfriend will ALWAYS put HER and HER LOVERS needs before his own.

Last edited:
So I'm happily married now 4 years but my husband is small like really small . He is only 3 inchs so needless to say he just can not please me so I'm wondering any other wifes out there unsatisfied like I was till I became a hotwife ??
Hi my husband’s is 5 1/2 if he gets really excited, ( when he’s watching my bbc fucking me ) he had for years tried to get me to try a black guy who’s penis bigger than he is. I refused mainly due to a very conservative upbringing . Since I met my BBC lover totally unexpectedly during a party. Then after giving him a lift home seeing his penis in all its naked form being almost twice the size of my husbands I knew I wanted him to fuck me , although I was very apprehensive as to wether I could take it ,as previously only experiencing my husbands smaller cock.and a selection of vibrators and rabbits . When after some fore play and I was begging him to fuck me , he started very gently and slowly penetrating me then when I had adjusted to his size I had the most satisfying sex I had ever experienced. Due to the the size of his penis and the power of his fucking with long strokes I had my first ever vaginal orgasm by penetration.
I have now realised that size does matter his larger black cock and colour contrast is more satisfying than my husbands smaller white penis.
I am now addicted to my bbc lover and do sexual things with him that I have never done with my husband.
So my advice is go for it and enjoy the satisfaction you will get

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 303485